Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapAnimus' Jutsu Learning I_voting_barAnimus' Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Animus' Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapAnimus' Jutsu Learning I_voting_barAnimus' Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Animus' Jutsu Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Animus' Jutsu Learning Empty
PostSubject: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Dynamic Entry:
Leaf Gale:
Leaf Whirlwind:

Flashback...

It was a nice day at Takigakure. Animus was at village's waterfall. Although it was a nice day to swim it didn't even cross young Jashin's mind. He wanted to do some training by himself but young boy was cautious, he never dropped his friendly guy act even during the training. He walked into one tree's shade. Animus decided to learn Taijutsu a little. At first he started doing some basic exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, bending his body and simple stuff like that. When his body was finally ready he started his training.

Young kid smiled a little and started thinking what type of taijutsu he should learn first. Animus had planned on learning three different type of techniques today, some very basic taijutsu. He decided to leave easiest for last. Just out of curiosity he wanted to see how quick he would be able to learn that one. The first technique Animus decided to first learn was Leaf Gale. He quickly placed the image how it is preformed in his mind and then concentrated a little. He first only tried the move out some times, sweeping the air but then created an imaginary opponent. After using a simple rear spinning low kick the opponent out about 10 times he decided that he had learned the jutsu and could use it in battle someday.

Next Animus moved on to Leaf Whirlwind. Just like he had done with Leaf Gale, at first he just used the jutsu on air some times in a row. This one was little harder than Leaf Gale since the movement actually happened in mid air. After getting a hang on it how to perform it he created an imaginary opponent again and started using the move on him. He used the jutsu to it's most successful form where his imaginary opponent, making him duck and then hitting him from below, making it seem like the first spinning kick had just been a decoy. After doing this few times he was pleased with it aswell.

Then young boy decided to move onto Dynamic Entry, the last technique he had planned on learning today. He thought that the technique was rather lame but decided to still learn it... Who knows. Maybe it would become in great use someday. At first he tried to get the kunai part right. He hid himself behind the tree and pullet out his kunai. He looked it's reflection and decided that if in real situation he could see the opponent using this trick. Animus moved away from the tree. Then when about 3 meters away from it he jumped into air, performing a flying kick and crashing right into the tree, making it shake. Once again he was pleased with his work. He calmly walked away from the waterfall into village.

Words Required: 450
Word Count: 466

Last edited by Animus on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Arhat Fist:

Leaf Rising Wind:

Flashback...

It was another nice day at Takigakure. Animus was keeping up his fake personality as always. Yesterday he had got his claws on Taijutsu Fighting Style named Arhat Fist so today he decided to learn it. Young boy wasn't completely sure that he could perform the style and bring out its full potential because he wasn't physically the strongest person. Well, even if he wouldn't be able to perform it at his max at least he could still get the technique. Young boy was staying at his home today. He didn't feel like walking up to any special training place as Animus had all equipment for training, at least for training this one.

Young boy was at the garden in his normal clothes, facing a tree. He decided to take that as his target. He begun with the first move of Arhat Fist which was Rising Knee. He walked closer to the tree and started attacking it with upward thrust of his knee. He performed it as many times till his knee started hurting a little. He didn't really care though as it was only normal for Jashin Disciples to deal with pain. Now he moved to thrusting shoulder. He started learning it similar way as he had learned Rising Knee. Animus started striking the tree with his shoulder. Now he moved to the third attack, Crumbling Palm. He started attacking the tree with a forward palm thrust. It was strong enough to make small tree shake and some leaves dropped down from it. Once he got a hang on it he moved to Pressure Palm. Animus started striking the tree with a downward palm thrust. Last but not least was Rock Attack, basically a normal attack. Animus started punching the tree with his fist, delivering powerful punches to it. After one hour of more training, performing Arhat Fist attacks over and over again, creating different combos he had finally learned the Fighting Style.

Although successfully learning Arhat Fist he wasn't going to quit training just yet. To help Jashin someday he had to be strong and know how to fight, so Animus decided to learn another C-Ranked Taijutsu. This time it was Leaf Rising Wind. Animus didn't have a good target to practice the jutsu on so he did it on air once again. He started practicing the technique. It seemed little easy compare to the Arhat Fist, well it was only logical since Arhat Fist was a complete fighting style, Leaf Rising Wind was just one attack though so Animus assumed that he was going to learn this one more quicker. Animus walked in middle of his garden. He jumped using his entire body as a spring by amassing power in the legs before kicking upwards. He did it quite a few times to get a hang on it, balancing the body was little difficult but nothing Animus couldn't manage. After some time of practicing he got a hang on the jutsu. He was finally somewhat happy about his today work and went inside his house to eat.

Word Count Required: 500
Word Count: 510
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:10 am

Mastering Wind Element

Flashback...

About 2 years ago, when Animus was still 15 he walked up to his training ground in Takigakure. It was around 22.00, Animus liked moving around during night time. Once again he scoped the landscape and was pleased with the area but he had more serious matters at hand. Young boy was there to try and master a new Element so he would be able to increase his jutsu count future and future. He still didn't know what his another element was but soon he was about to find out. He placed his hand in light brown hip pouch and pulled out a little piece of paper. It was very similar to the one he used when finding out his first element-
He walked to shade of one big oak and sat down. He placed the paper between his index and middle finger, attempting to infuse his chakra into the sheet. Animus attempted to avoid using Earth Chakra on the sheet as he already knew that he was able to use Earth Release. He carefully started summoning chakra to the paper but it was no use at his first try. The paper between his fingers slowly crumbled away, leaving nothing behind.

Animus grabbed another sheet of chakra paper from his pouch and started thinking... He couldn't come up with anything so he simply infused his chakra to paper again, this time trying to concentrate more and more. This time there was a difference, the paper didn't crumble but rather it split in two. "Wind huh? Not bad, not bad at all. This might get little interesting" mumbled young shinobi of takigakure to himself with rather mysterious voice. He had already made little research on how to train different type of elements, therefor he knew that wind was little rare. It ammused him a little as he calmly stood up. 'So I should start training by first cutting a leaf right?' thought the boy and simply moved onto first step.

He pointed his hand towards tree's branches and grabbed a single tree leaf between his index and middle finger in similar matter as he had held the paper. "Now then, I wonder how hard it will be?" The young boy kept on speaking to himself as little smirk appeared on his face. He couldn't hold it back, he knew that Element Mastering was going to be little difficult but that was the part which made him smile... After all he wanted to be strong shinobi when the dark forces would need his help someday. Even if it would take him a year to master it he would still do it, that was his determination.

Animus was ready for his first step as he sat down once again. He let the leaf fall into his palm and then placed another one on top of it, holding the leaf firmly between his two hands. Animus closed his eyes, it wasn't to increase his concentration. Rather it was to simply rest so he could keep up his training longer. Animus started trying to cut the leaf using only his chakra. He tried to imagine a sharp knife a pair of scissor, basically about everything sharp. All those thoughts were to loosen a high sharp amount of chakra upon the leaf, trying to cut it or maybe just make it rip a little. He wasn't going to open his eyes to see if anything had happened. He simply pressed his hands together little tighter and felt no differences on the leaf. Animus' expression didn't show any sadness, after all he wasn't sad or anything. He knew that he wasn't some kind of super ninja and mastering an element wasn't Academy rank thing. He calmly started to think his chakra as of a sharp object again, trying to cut the leaf. He let out as much chakra as he could but still there were still no markings on the leaf. He sighted a little and kept doing it as long as he could.

Once a hour or so had passed young man decided to get some sleep but not in his home. He decided to sleep right here thinking that if he wanted to master wind he had to be with the wind. There was no need to worry for food as Animus was the type who could easily hand some days without food. Animus fell asleep rather quickly but he wasn't some kind of fool who kept snoring... He slept so quietly that if someone would walk in the dark they wouldn't even notice Animus. After the night had passed Animus woke up exaxtly at 6am. Without making any morning exercises or anything he simply walked up to the tree again. He delivered a strong punch to it, making a lot of leaves to fall. He grabbed one of them and started making the same thing as he had done yesterday, this time he had rested mind though so It was more easier. After doing the same thing on and on he finally managed to cut the leaf completely in half. He was getting closer to mastering wind element and it was time to move onto step two.

Animus prepeared himself for the next hardest and last step on his journey to master another element which was wind. Animus walked up to a small boulder. He decided to cut trough that thing without using any objects expect his chakra. The boulder was In different leage than the puny leaf was so he wouldn't probably able to slice it in half so easily like he had done it with the leaf but even if it was harder he wouldn't give up until he got it. Animus applied a different technique to before he had before. Instead of releasing his chakra Animus would gather it and keep it around his hand and strike like a blade through the rock. Animus readied himself for this and took a stance. He glared at it, ready to defeat it and cut it down. He wasn't letting no rock to beat him. Animus gathered sharp chakra to his hand like a blade and readied to attack the boulder ahead of him. Animus gathered more and more chakra making it sharper and sharper and charged with full speed at the boulder. He launched his fist right down with his chakra striking the rock will full force but all it did was crack the edge of the boulder and shook Animus to the bone. Young man gathered more chakra this time and leaped into the air at made his hand chakra blade as sharp as possible and flew down into the boulder slicing it down the middle with sure brute force and chakra. Animus had mastered this final step he was done. He had exhausted his supplies of chakra in doing so but this step was done so Animus headed back to his quiet little village. It actually took little time than first step... guess that learning the basic is the hardest part.

Word Count Required: 1000
Word Count: 1164
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

Shadow Clone Technique:

Flashback...

Young Animus was at his training grounds. At that time he was around 8 years old or so just before the Chunin Exams... the time when he decided to learn Shadow Clone Technique. He had asked his Jounin Teacher to say how it's done. It was only logical that he did as it was teachers duty to teach things. Young teacher started carefully explaining how it should be done, step by step. Animus took notes in his head. Some fool might have found it hard to understand but not Animus. He was rather smart when it came to learning jutsu. After his Jounin Teacher had finished explaining he quickly added, "Remember that your chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power if you should perform this technique. You understand what that means right?" Animus turned around, "I am no fool..." spoke young boy calmly. Without any hints Jounin teacher threw a scroll towards Animus' back. It came with rather high speed but teacher didn't use all his power. Animus was able to feel it and caught it, "Thank You." added young boy.

He started walking towards his house. Although it was hot it didn't bother him at all. Animus actually enjoyed it a little. After some time of peaceful walking he reached his home. Animus walked inside, the house was empty like always. He walked to his training room. Once he was in the training room he took the scroll that his teacher had gave him. He sat down and opened the scroll. He started reading it very thoughtfully. Although his teacher had explained it to him he didn't want to miss a part of it. After about 5 or 10 minutes he had read the scroll trough. He placed it to his ninja pouch and then took a deep breath in. 'This is a B-Ranked Technique so it probably takes time for me to learn it' He crossed his fingers, trying to perform the jutsu. A puff of smoke appeared next to young boy. Once the smoke disappear A shadow clone that was totally white and seemed dead was revealed. Animus laughed a little and released the jutsu. He felt that the clone had stolen quite much of his chakra. Guess the jutsu was little hard for him at this level. He preformed the technique some more times and he was getting quite tired already. After some more times of using the technique Animus took a rest. He constantly trained Shadow Clone Technique. He finished learning the jutsu at evening when he was able to perform the jutsu almost perfectly. Over time after constantly using it he got quite good at it.

Word Count Required: 400
Word Count 453
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Mystical Palm Technique:

Flashback...

About 2 years ago, just some days after Animus had became a Jounin. It was another nice and sunny day at Takigakure. The sun was shining high in the sky and there were no clouds nor wind which would make the leaves move. Animus disliked that kind of weather... It was so boring. Young man had plans for today. He was going to visit Takigakure's hospital to learn some Medical Ninjutsu for his own tiny purposes. As Animus was walking down the streets he finally reached rather small hospital. It wasn't as big as some Village's hospitals such as Konohagakure's or Sunagakure's but who cares. Takigakure had some rather good medical ninjutsu experts.

Young man calmly opened the door of the hospital and walked to it's white hall. He set foot towards a young lady behind the table who seemed to take care of Hospital Records. He walked up to the table but before he got a chance to say anything the young lady greeted him, “Hello. Who do you wish to visit?” Animus didn't like that someone spoke him but he tried to act polite. After all he was at the hospital to learn something. “Hello. I would like to learn Medical Ninjutsu from one of the doctors.” Lady took another paper in her hand and started writing on it, “That is rather strange request. We don't get these kinds often. I am going to contact some Doctors to see if their up to it.” Animus calmly nodded and rested his hand on the table.

The young lady finished filling the paper with ink and stood up. She started walking towards a door. Once reached there she knocked and stepped in. About 3 minutes later a doctor walked out with the lady. The doctor was rather old with white hair. “That man?” asked he by whispering lady's ear. The young one nodded. Lady sat back behind her table and started reading words from another sheet of paper. For a small hospital like this the day sure seemed busy. The doctor walked up to Animus and raised his hand for a friendly handshake, “Hello.I am Doctor Reece. Nice to meet you.” Although Animus hated that kind of polite acting he grabbed the man's hand and said, “I am Animus. Takigakure's new Jounin.” Doctor smiled happily and asked, “Well then. What brings you here?” Animus had already planned out how he was going to answer the question. He made little fake sad face and spoke, “During my mission my teammates died... I would like to learn Medical Ninjutsu so I could increase their chances of survival.” Doctor seemed moved by young man's answer and said, “Well okay... Anyways, let's move to practice room. I try to give you basic knowledge about Mystical Palm Technique.”

Doctor started walking away. Animus followed him with a little grin on his face, it was hidden from Doctor though. 'How foolish...Simpleminded humans sure are easy to fool.' thought Animus. They reached a small room with 2 tabled. Doctor walked up to one, the one what had fish and scroll next to it. “You will learn Mystical Palm Technique here. It probably takes some time and one learns the jutsu their whole life to perfect it. Even I need some practice. Anyways, scroll up the scroll and place small fish on it. Try healing it, later you should be able to do it without the seal on the scroll.” Doctor waved good bye and walked out of the room. He left basically all things for Animus himself to figure out.

He tried to heal the fish. Animus didn't exactly know what was wrong with it but tried to make his chakra speed up the healing progress. A sensor would probably be able to see green chakra around Animus' hands. He putted his hands closer to the fish and tried to heal him. It was rather chakra consuming activity but it wasn't enough to drain Animus dry. He calmly kept practicing and practicing till he was easily able to heal a fish. He kept doing It for several hours. He figured out that he could use this technique to put a person in coma so it would have at least some use in battle. He left from the hospital without saying a word.

Word Count Required: 700
Word Count: 711

Last edited by Animus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 am

All Approved
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 am

Flashback...

It was rather normal day at Takigakure. Like usual the sun was high in the sky, not moving any closer. The clouds were hiding it if the breeze was gentle enough to move them a little. People were moving around the village doing their daily chores, some village kids were playing hide and seek hoping to become great ninja one day... All villagers enjoyed themselves, all expect Animus who was tired of everything. Young man was so tired of daily life, always trying to hide his true personality was little hard, specially when it was something like Animus' one. To try and keep his urge of destruction under control he decided to learn a new technique. Although it had only been 2 days after he had learned Mystical Palm Technique he decided to learn another one so once again he headed to the hospital.

While walking his footsteps didn't make a sound. It was mostly because of his stealth training but then again it was only logical for ninja to be silent. After little time of his silent walking he had reached before Takigakure's hospital. He sighted a little, turned his face kinder, and stepped before the wooden door. He placed his hand on the handle and gently pushed it open. He walked on the stone floor, closed the door behind him, and once again walked up to the same young lady who was sitting behind the table busy as always. He felt little uncomfortable surrounded by white walls but that probably was the hospitals purpose...

Once he reached the desk he spoke with rather quiet voice, "Hello again." This time Animus was allowed to say the first words, "Hello... who would you like to visit?" It was little assuming that the lady had asked the same question as last time. Animus' expression didn't change though and he simply said, "If you wouldn't mind could you introduce me to some doctor who could teach me little medical ninjutsu?" The lady raised her head, revealing her beautiful green eyes, "Oh it is Mr. Animus again. Shinobi's memory should be good enough so you would be able to find doctor rather easily." Animus nodded, "Thank you." and calmly walked away from the desk towards another door. It was a wooden door like at the entrance, this one had been painted white though and it was smaller. Animus raised his hand and knocked on the door. It made rather nice sound, revealing that the door was new, maybe only some weeks old but that wasn't the reason Animus was there...

After young man had knocked exactly 5 times steps were be able to be heard from inside. They came closer to the door when suddenly it was pulled open. Once again it was the same doctor facing Animus who had taught young one how to do Mystical Palm Technique. "You again? What would you like this time?" Doctor looked with rather cold look, doctors' usual look really. "I would like to learn another piece of Medical Ninjutsu under your guidance." Doctor sighted a little, "The other time you left without saying a word..." Animus knew this would come up so he simply answered, "I came up with a training I would be able to learn technique quicker. I just couldn't bother you with saying that I am going to go... After all you are a busy man." Doctor looked into young man's eyes, "Oh alright then. I am going to teach you chakra scalpel."

Doctor moved his hand a little, showing that Animus would move out of the doorway. Young man did as he was showed and the doctor walked towards the training room with rather quick step. Animus followed him. Once there the doctor pushed open the door he stepped inside, moving his hand a little showing that Animus should do the same. It was only logical that the boy would do it and soon he found himself in scent of blood and fish... "Alright, try forming your chakra into sharp blade around the hand and then slice the fish's flesh... Simple. I leave the rest for yourself to find out." Doctor left and Animus placed a fish on the table. He covered his hand with chakra, trying to form a sharp blade that could cut muscle. He then put a hand on the fish and calmly tried to cut it, after cutting he healed the fish up with mystical palm technique so it wouldn't die.. He kept on doing it for about an hour till he learned the technique. It was very easy for him as he had wind chakra.

Word Count Required: 700
Word Count: 765

Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Soft Physique Modification:

Shadow Clone Explosion:

Animus was outside of Takigakure. He had simply left the village saying to the guards that he was going to do some training outside the village so he wasn't doing any missions or things that actually influenced the village. Animus' understanding of training was little different than most people would think of though, he had recently found a very interesting scroll containing a jutsu at Takigakure's secret archives which he didn't have permission to access to. He had quickly made a copy of the scroll and now carried at his hip pouch, safely located between some kunai and shuriken. Today he also had some medicine and scalpel. He had already reached some good distance away from the village and now gently landed of soft green grass, carefully inspecting his surroundings.

After that his expression changed a little. His turned little colder and a small grin appeared on his face. It was like he was completely different person from before. Young man calmly made some hand seals and transformed himself into a teenage kid with jet black spiky hair, wearing some rather simple clothing constisting of blue short sleeved shirt, light brows shorts and blue ninja sandals. Around the forehead there was a headband with Konohagakure's symbol on it. His grin widened for a second and he calmly sat down on the grass. Now teenager he put his hand in his hip pouch, searching for the copy of a scroll containing guidelines how to perfrom a technique called Soft Physique Modification. After feeling it he tightened his fingers around it and pulled the piece of paper out of the bag and opened it. Although Animus had read it before and had rather good memory he still wanted to check things over, just in case if he had accidentally forgotten something.

After carefully reading it trough he finally got to the point of actually doing something to learn the technique. He knew that the surgery was probably going to be little difficult, for his luck he had learned some medical ninjutsu in the past which made things little easier though. Animus wasn't the type of fool who would randomly start performing a surgery on himself using shadow clone though, he felt like he needed some practice before which was the reason he was outside the village. He didn't want to try performing the surgery on anyone from Takigakure so he had came some kilometers away from the village. He stood up while placing the scroll in his pouch again and started looking around the sky. 'I am pretty sure there should be a small village somewhere near here.' Animus had seen the map hundreds of times so it was basically printed on his head. He noticed faint smoke rising behind the trees and thought that it was coming from the village.

Without a moment of hesitation he started running towards the location, constantly dodging the trees. Although being basically immortal Animus wasn't the type of person who would want to damage his body. After about 2 minutes or so he reached the destination. To his surprise it wasn't a village though, a person was sitting by the fire cooking some kind of animal Animus didn't recognize. It made things whole easier for the young man, attacking a person who was alone was much easier than waiting to ambush someone in the village. A grin appeared on his face, he just couldn't help it. After performing a set of hand seals he released a large number of crows all disappeared in a puff of smoke. The camper looked around with very scared face, even giving a faint scream. It was Animus' change to strike so he made his movements quickly. He bent his knees, using great speed to get behind young man and knocked his neck. The one being attacked fell on ground unconscious. "Perfect." said Animus for his pleasure as the crows started flying away.

Animus put of the fire by throwing some dirt on it. He erased every sign of camper being there and then picked up the man, roughly throwing him on his shoulder. He calmly started walking trying to spot some kind of shed or something to perform his surgery. After some time of searching he found a perfect spot. A abandoned wooden house away from civilization. He calmly walked there, opening the door. He didn't see anyone there so he walked inside. Luckily there was a table looking item in the shed so he put the man who he carried on it. The table didn't break but made some disturbing sounds. It didn't bother Animus though. As long as it was working it was fine for him. He smiled a little and undid the transformation taking back his original shape. The grin on his face disappeared but still it was little cold. Once again he put his hand in his hip pouch and started searching for things. First he took scroll out from it, scrolling it open on the wall and then striking some kunai in it so it would stay there. The reason for that was to always see the scroll which contained guidelines how to perform the surgery.

After that done he put his hand back in the pouch. This time he pulled out a syringe with some medicine in it. He struck it to poor camper's neck and infected him with something, "This should keep you sleeping for some hours." mumbled Animus to himself while moving to next step. He did the necessary procedures and put everything ready for surgery. Once done he moved onto final preparation step of using the technique which was the surgery itself. He started dislocating camper's joints one by one. Some times he failed and managed to break some things but as long as it wasn't his body everything was okay. After about one hour or so camper's body was ready to use the technique. Animus couldn't find it out though since he didn't really seem the shinobi type so he simply finished him off by pulling a kunai from his pouch and slicing his throat. "This is for my god Jashin bitch." said Animus with little grin on his face.

He then pushed corpse off from the table and went on it himself, removing some of his clothes while at it. After that was done he crossed his fingers and used shadow clone technique to create duplicate of himself. That one had clothes on though. "Alright, since you think what I think you should know what to do." said Animus and the clone simply replied with a nod. Cloen pulled out a syringe and struck it into Animus' chest. This one seemed to contain something different than the previous had. "Now lets wait some time till the painkiller starts to take place." After waiting was done clone started performing the surgery one young man, dislocating his joints one by one. It caused little pain to the boy as he was rather used to it plus he was under the effect of painkillers. He had to stay awake, otherwise the clone would disappear.

After the surgery was done he made his shadow clone disappear and stood up while reequipping himself with his clothes. He used his chakra to soften his body and stretch his body parts, it actually worked. Only that his limits were still rather fragile so it needed a lot of work. While at outside the village he decided to pick up another jutsu aswell. The Shadow Clone Explosion technique. A old shinobi had said him how to perform it and also it didn't seem very hard so Animus had decided to learn it aswell while also training his new Soft Physique Modification technique. He created one shadow clone of himself and then calmly started stretching his arms. The joints were still rather painful but young man didn't really care. After his hands had grew about one meter in length and the shadow clone had walked away he started performing hand seals, trying to blow the clone up. It was a success but the explosion was rather small. He kept on doing it till he finally got a hang on it. While at it he constantly kept stretching different parts of his body, in the end getting a hang on it aswell and now being able to stretch his body parts very far outside human capabilities. After long day of training he head back to Takigakure like nothing had happened, leaving the corpse to rot in the shed.

Word Count Required: 1400
Word Count: 1416
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animus' Jutsu Learning   Animus' Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animus' Jutsu Learning
Page 1 of 1