Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapJutsu Learning I_voting_barJutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Jutsu Learning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Jutsu Learning Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Learning   Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 am

Jutsu Learning

Before moving any further I am going to say that when you are training a jutsu you must also place jutsu name(s) in the post. Also add word count required and your word count. To check how many words you have written use the Word Count Tool.

In Naruto Ruby everyone is allowed to learn every jutsu regardless of the rank. Yep, you are reading right. A simple genin is allowed to learn S-Rank Jutsu. There are some requirements though. Each Rank Technique have specific word count requirement. The system below shows how much words are required to learn Canon Technique.

• E-Rank: Automatically learned at character registration.
  • D-Rank: 150 words
  • C-Rank: 250 words
  • B-Rank: 400 words
  • A-Rank: 700 words
  • S-Rank: 1000 words
  • Z-Rank: 1500 Words

Of course you can create your custom Jutsu also. Creating a jutsu is harder than learning one though so the word count is higher.

• E-Rank: 100 words
  • D-Rank: 200 words
  • C-Rank: 400 words
  • B-Rank: 550 words
  • A-Rank: 900 words
  • S-Rank: 1300 words
  • Z-Rank: 1800 Words

If someone else is teaching you the techniques that you posted, simply state that in the jutsu topic and the word count needed will be reduced to half of the normal amount.

All jutsu must be approved trainings must be approved before you can place them on your Jutsu List.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Jutsu Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Learning   Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 am

Special Trainings

Eight Gates
In addition to the tenketsu, the chakra circulatory system houses eight valves responsible for regulating the flow of chakra. The Hachimon or eight gates are located along the spine, the heart and in the ninja's head. It is possible to force the body to open these gates, which allows the ninja to release ten times the usual amount of power. Unfortunately such power comes at a price, as each subsequent gate is opened, the ninja increases the damage to their body and comes closer to death. For this reason gate opening has been deemed Kinjutsu. If all eight gates are opened, the ninja gains power that surpasses the Hokage at the cost of their own life. Also even if the ninja opens fewer gates, if they do not strike a finishing blow against their opponent, they will be severely weakened and very defenseless to a counter attack.

Each of the gates must be trained separated. You must also get special permission from Head Admin to start training them. You can't learn all gates in one day and there must always be at least 1 week (real life) pause before starting to train another gate.

[1] Kaimon (Opening Gate)
Releases the brains restraints allowing full power usage of the body's muscles. This is opened to prepare the body to use Omote Renge. This gate is located in the head.
500 Words Training

[2] Kyuumon (Rest Gate)
Raises stamina and assists in recovery after being weakened. This gate is located in the head.
750 Words Training

[3] Seimon (Life Gate)
Body enters Ura Renge phase, turning their body a shade of red. This gate is located along the spine.
850 Words Training

[4] Shoumon (Wound Gate)
Further increases speed and power, usage will begin to tear the body's muscles. This gate is located along the spine.
1000 Words Training

[5] Tomon (Limit Gate)
Further increases speed and power. This gate is located along the spine.
1500 Words Training

[6] Keimon (View Gate)
Further increases speed and power, body becomes able to use Asakujaku technique. This gate is located along the spine.
2000 Words Training

[7] Kyoumon (Wonder Gate)
Further increases speed and power. This gate is located along the spine.
2500 Words Training

[8] Shimon (Death Gate)
Further increases speed and power, body attains above Hokage-level power at the cost of their own life. This gate is located at the heart.
Last gate doesn't need to be specially trained. It will be gained after one has trained all 7 gates and then has role played 5 fighting topics while opening the gates.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Jutsu Learning
Page 1 of 1