Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapNova's Jutsu Learning I_voting_barNova's Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Nova's Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapNova's Jutsu Learning I_voting_barNova's Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Nova's Jutsu Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova

Power : 7

Nova's Jutsu Learning Empty
PostSubject: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am

Generic Sealing Technique:

*Flashback*

It was another boring day at Kumogakure's Ninja Academy... Nova was outside with his class, running laps. It was so very boring and young boy's eyes slowly started to close out of boredom. Suddenly he heard the bell rang. It woke him up in a second and a little smile appeared on his face, it was hidden by the mask though. The other kids were cheerful aswell and quickly ran inside the building to their next class. Nova prefered walking though, next class was about Fuinjutsu, a type of jutsu which young boy wasn't very amused of. After all the only thing they did on there was reading some pointless books and listening to teacher's meaningless talk.

After reaching to the class they begun. "Hello Kids, Today we are going to learn simple Basic Sealing Technique which almost every person knows out there." Nova was rather surprised and calmly mumbled to himself, "Finally..." The teacher started with basic instructions. He kept on adding meaningless stuff till the bell rang again... Students weren't able to try it out a single time. Nova was little different though, after teacher had spoke some words he started experimenting it himself. By the end of the class he had learned himself.

Word Count Required: 150
Word Count: 205

[Just a topic to get something in my jutsu list...]
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 am

Finger Engraving Seal:

*Flashback*

It was another calm day at Kumogakure. Nova got little interested in Sealing Techniques from the Academy Class so he decided to learn little different type of technique otday. It was quite simple and thus Nova would probably learn it quickly. He was home, sitting behind a desk. On desk there were some ninja scrolls open. “Hmm... so this is how it is done. Yes I think I got it now,” Mumbled Nova quietly to himself. Then he stood up and walked towards one wall. He raised his finger and pointed it towards the wall. The he tired to use his chakra to crave something on the wall. He had to make his chakra as hot as possible. He tried to write word “Nova” on the wall. It didn't come out in the first time. It took pretty decent chakra control after all but Nova had to learn the technique to learn other Sealing Techniques. After about 20 minutes of practice Nova got a hang on it. He could learn the Technique in one day because it took very little chakra. Nova stepped future away from the wall and looked it. The wall was filled with different words like "Nova” “Exceed” “Raven” “Kumo” “House” and others. The words Nova wrote in the start didn't look very nice and they weren't really deep so it was difficult to read it, but as he got better the words came more visible.

Word Count Required: 200
Word Count: 240
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Five Seals Barrier:

*Flashback*

It was very windy day outside. Nova wasn't influenced by the sight sight because he was in his room, behind the table. On table there were 2 different scrolls. All of them were open. They contained information about sealing technique called Five Seals Barrier. Nova looked them with very serious look, he didn't blink even once. He the leaned his head little closer to one. He read specific part from that scroll. Then he leaned it back up and breathed all his air out. 'These Sealing Techniques are so easy. I think I won't be able to learn this techniqu since it isn't potential weather outside today. Oh well, I should be good enough to learn them trough scrolls.' thought the young boy. He went to kitchen for one sec, took himself one glass of water and made himself a little sandwich. Then he walked back to his room still thinking about the technique he was learning right now. 'This technique will probably be useful for me in the future. I find sealing techniques rather amusing. Who knows what can I do with them in the future.' He read all the scrolls trough one more time and then took out 5 little pieces of paper from his desk. He wrote word "Forbidden" on each and every one of them. He quickly gave one more quick look while finishing off his sandwich and glass of water. 'Hmm... This should be it. Even tough I can't try it out I can be sure that I know how to preform it'

Word Count Required: 250
Word Count: 258
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique:

*Flashback*

Not long time ago, when Nova was still in a team, his Jounin Teacher did an element check to all of them. Nova found out that his natural type was Earth. He had asked from his mother if she could show him some Earth Release Techniques. After all Nova had same Main Element as his mother. Nova's mother seemed rather happy about it and showed young boy a technique with a smile on her face. "Okay, Earth Release right? Most simplest technique I can come up would be Double Suicide Decapitation Technique." said Nova's mother to the young boy. She kept on happily speaking, saying how it should be performed, what it was used for and stuff like that. After her mother's teachings were over Nova headed to one abandoned area. After all he didn't want to mess up his own garden. Young boy calmly started concentrating on his Earth Chakra. Nova got a hang on it rather quickly and soon was able to conceal himself underground. He also pulled some branches underground, just to test if it would work effectively on alive target. After some time of performing the technique he headed back home.

Word Count Required: 150
Word Count: 196

Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Fire Sealing Method:

*Flashback*

It was another calm day at Kumo. Even tough it was a nice weather outside young boy still just couldn't stop his training. Today Nova had already new Sealing Technique in mind. It was called Fire Sealing Method. With that technique he would be able to seal fire away and it could turn out to be quite useful over time. Once again Nova was in his room. This time there were 3 different scrolls in front of him which all contained information about Fire Sealing Method. Nova started reading the scrolls. They contained quite difficult information but Nova was still able to understand it rather easily. After some time of reading he thought. 'Hmm... B-Ranks are easiy to understand. I hope A-Ranks will be more of a challenge.'

After Nova had read trough one of the scrolls he started reading another. It was same difficult as previous one, maybe even more difficult. After reading that one trough Nova decided to take a little brake. He wasn't the type who could sit in one place about 2 hours in a row and only reading, he preferred moving and physical training. 'Can't become a bookworm with those sealing techniques, even tough they are quite interesting' He smiled to himself and after 15 minute brake he proceeded with his learning. His mind was refreshed and he took the information little easily than before. After he had finished reading all 3 scrolls he pulled out 2 scrolls from his drawer. They were totally plank. Not even one letter was written on them. Then Nova quickly took also a writing brush and a bottle of ink. He started writing something on the scroll. After his writing was done he looked it trough very carefully. Now the scroll contained the seal to use Fire Sealing Method. Nova quickly wrote the same thing on another scroll and then he was ready to test the sealing method.

After his preparations were done went outside, a wooden dummy in his hands. Young boy stuck the dummy inside the ground and then quickly ran back inside his home. He brought two scrolls out which contained seal to use Fire Sealing Method, also some matches. He then placed both scrolls on the ground, 5 meters away from Wooden Dummy. During that time his father had came outside to see what young kid was up to. He proceeded with his doings. Nova walked up to the dummy and put it on fire. Nova smiled a little and quickly ran away from it behind his scrolls. He quickly opened one and started making hand signs. After seals were done he put both of his hands on the scroll. The seal started glowing red and it absorbed the flames, leaving only burnt wooden dummy there. Nova smiled a little and was happy that he was able to learn another Sealing Technique. He putted her other scroll in store and also took the burnt dummy back inside.

Word Count Required: 400
Word Count: 491

Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 am

All Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova's Jutsu Learning   Nova's Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova's Jutsu Learning
Page 1 of 1