Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Animus I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Animus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Animus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Animus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Animus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Animus I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Animus I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Animus I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Animus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Animus I_vote_lcapAnimus I_voting_barAnimus I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Animus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Animus Empty
PostSubject: Animus   Animus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Animus
Nickname: N/A

Height: 172cm
Weight: 56kg
Appearance: Animus has long orange hair which is little messy hair. It isn't very manageable, even when he would try to smooth his hair it would go back being messy in a sec. It is normally plaited though, so it wouldn't get into his way while fighting since long hair usually does.. His eyes are cerulean blue. Animus has white skin which he had probably gained from his mother. He wears Light Black Chinese Style shirt. Under it he wears nothing. It is rather thin and air runs trough it. He also wears Blue Belt. His ninja bag is attached to it as well. Animus wears white flexible pants in with he can fight very freely. He has black ninja sandals what are same color as his shirt. Animus normally takes them off before fighting though. He wears is Takigakure Headband around his forehead. Headbands cloth matches with the color of his shirt. Animus wears a Jashin amulet around his shirt. It is normally hidden under his clothing.

Spoiler:

Personality Animus is very good actor. He never reveals his true personality to no one unless he is about to kill him. He is master level liar and actor. Young man acts as very quiet and calm man preferring to be alone. He shows his hard working side to the village. Because of that he hasn't needed to think out his acting personality much since he doesn't contact with people much. When he should do it he wishes to end the conversation as quick as possible.

Other than that he follows Jashin's religious ways. That means that he seeks destruction and blood of others. He often goes on missions outside the village and then slaughters people if he should meet someone or fight with someone during the mission. Animus has no real battle style... He uses the moves he thinks are best to use. Animus wishes to master all the techniques in the world and become ultimate ninja who would bring destruction to whole Shinobi World. Animus doesn't care for the weak and thus he hates Takigakure but thinks that it is a good hiding place. He never reveales his real side to people who he isn't going to kill.

History
Spoiler:

Clan/Bloodline: N/A. He is a “successful experiment of the Jashin religion's secret jutsu" though.
Village: Takigakure
Starting Element: Doton (Earth)
Weapons: 1x Tantō; 10 Kunai; 15 Shuriken

Extra Animus has gained Immortality. This is not actually a technique, but rather a trait exclusive to a disciple of Jashin, a reward for devoted service. Jiro is completely immortal, which is to say his is entirely incapable of dying. Animus is able to survive any fatal injuries he receives as well as any form of dismemberment. However, for him to control his body he must still have his head connected to his body. Animus will stop aging when he reaches his early twenties and could potentially live forever if he is not destroyed. His immortality also grants him a greatly increased healing rate since and his blood clots remarkably quickly so that he never suffers from extreme blood loss and supposedly fatal wounds are gone within days. The only way to defeat him is to either completely obliterate his body or separate his head from his body. The later doesn't actually kill him but make him unable to fight.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Hatarou

Hatarou

Power : 35

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Animus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animus   Animus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am