Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Katō Danzō  I_vote_lcapKatō Danzō  I_voting_barKatō Danzō  I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Katō Danzō

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10
Ryo: 0

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Name: Katō Danzō
Nickname: None as of yet, although he prefers to be called Danzō than Katō

Height: 5ft 2inches
Weight: 90 pounds

Appearance:

Katō Danzō  Img

Katō Danzō, a thirteen year old boy he stands at around five feet three inches tall, quite short for a kid his age and quite light too. His apparently scrawny frame packs quite a punch, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from looking at him. It's not that he's not muscular, just not obviously muscular. His hair is quite long and reddish brown, spiked out at awkward angles not out of style but just out of a lack of care for personal grooming. His bright green eyes usually sparkle with intensity, mirroring his personality, although they can change to show his deep running emotional currents, which often give his thoughts and quirks away. His pale skin compliments his facial features, which are sleek and pronounced - almost like those of a small bird. Sitting over his forehead is his Kohona ninja headband, and he wears it with pride.

Katō's usual attire consists of his half black, half red sleeveless hoodie, a black sleeveless t-shirt, black combat-ready slacks and black boots. His belt is covered by shiruken and kunai holsters, the buckle itself being two interlocked shiruken for the odd emergency. Around his forearms are two leather archers arm guards, longer than the usual they start two inches from his wrist and end two inches from his elbow. Around his right forearm he has tied a black ribbon, for what purpose he rarely tells people. Also around his belt in three separate parts is his longflute, an elongated version of the normal flute that can play a vaster array of notes than the normal one.

Personality:

Katō is a rather brash and loud kid once you get to know him properly, but he tends to keep his head down in new social situations. A fiery kid, his hair matches his short fuse and explosive anger and colourful personality. One for quick comments and talk back, his experience of fighting from his war-torn homeland means he doesn't back off from a challenge, nor does death really affect him, having grown up surrounded by it. Lonely at heart, all that Katō really wants is to be accepted, although he tends to make that difficult for himself. Always out to prove he is the best of the best, his brashness can sometimes come across as annoying or just down right rude, which often gets him into fights.

History:

Born to an unknown shinobi woman and Kaitō Danzō, Katō grew up for the first two years of his life in a loving and caring environment, scarcely being involved with anything but play and pleasure. Coming from the Rain country, that all soon changed when the war hit his land, and at the age of four his father was taken away to protect the borders of his country, leaving Katō in the care of his grandfather, Takezō. Dying during duty two years later, with only the ribbon from his headband remaining, Katō was left heartbroken, and now with only his grandfather to rely upon. A strict man, and an old shinobi, Takezō was crude, rough and harsh on his grandson, giving him little comfort as he saw his upbringing as soft.

Two years later, Katō had grown into a healthy, strong, hard working boy, and Takezō asked Katō a question. This question became the basis for all Katō's decisions. "Do you want to avenge your father?" he was asked...then, Katō began to train in the way of the ninja, Takezō teaching him basic techniques and strengthening his body, keeping a close eye on how much ninjutsu he taught the boy. Being reknown for his lightning techniques, Takezō proved a good teacher for his grandson, and after three years, Katō prepared for enrolment in the ninja academy. It was not to last. At the age of ten, Katō lost the last shred of family he had left to a rogue ninja seeking to steal Takezō's secret lightning jutsu, and he succeeded, Katō being unable to do anything but stand there and watch as his grandfather died at the hands of the assailant.

The ninja, whoever he was, left no trace of being there, and Katō was blamed for the murder of his grandfather. Being hounded and chased, he fled the Rain country and made his way towards Kohona. Knowing nothing but basic techniques, his father's name and his oath to avenge his lost family, Katō roamed for a year before arriving in Kohona. The training he received from Takezō was enough for him to become a Genin in two years, and now he seeks more goals. Power, rank in Kohona, to discover who killed his father and grandfather and avenge them, and the identity of his mother. Until then, Katō cannot rest, nor can he stop fighting. He must uncover the truth of his past, and who he is before he can move forward.

Clan/Bloodline: Danzō clan - no bloodline though
Village: Konohagakure, although he was originally from Amegakure.
Starting Element: Lightning
Weapons: One Kusarigama, 10 kunai, 10 shiruken and 5 throwing darts which are concealed in his arm-guards.

Extra: Katō's family were hunted for a reason, and he's determined to find out why. It might have something to do with his un-natural chakra levels for one so meek and small.[left]

Last edited by Katō Danzō on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 am

Fin
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

Everything seems fine expect two things.

First, remove the poison from senbons. First weapons must be basic so no poison.

Second, you can't pick a bloodline after your character has been accepted. Also you can't be in a clan and have a bloodline, unless the clan is somewhat more of a family not possessing any bloodline. If it is then you can get a bloodline, if that is the case you also don't need to register your clan. Still, you must make it before getting your character approved.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am

Kay, so I took out the poison from the throwing darts, and I've decided that if I want to put in a Kekki Genkai, I'll do it from the Danzō clan in which case I'll create later. Sound alright?
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Katō Danzō  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katō Danzō    Katō Danzō  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katō Danzō
Page 1 of 1