Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_vote_lcapSecret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_voting_barSecret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_vote_lcapSecret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_voting_barSecret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10
Ryo: 0

Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden!   Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Name: Lightning Garden

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Lightning

Description: The user of this jutsu must first be well versed in the secret Danzō training technique of Lightning control, and have a high standard of general chakra control, for one false move and it is game over. The user must first place five, pre-engraved Fuinjutsu kunai in a rough pentagon around him and the opponent, usually without said opponent noticing. Then, the user of this technique must doge his opponent for a single post, charging his/her Lighting chakra to a very small point, usually the tip of a finger or another kunai, until the chakra becomes just visible. Then, the user lure the opponent into the pentagon, and touch one of the kunai with the charged finger/weapon, and the Lightning Garden will activate.

The jutsu is highly dangerous, with a high killing potentail. The Lightning arcs around the pentagon, connecting all five kuna together before the lightning re-directs itself towards all sources of metal within the area. The Lightinng is usually seen in quick, sharp bolts all of which vary in colour: from blue to purple to yellow to white - hence it's name, the Lightning Garden. If an opponent is carrying an unusual quantity of metal with them, then the attack will channel most of it's power towards them. The attack can be dodged by moving out of the pentagon, although with larger area's this becomes exceedingly difficult to do so, as the instantaneousness of electricity is faster than any body-flicker or replacement jutsu technique.

Public: Closed.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden!   Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 am

You must give some kind of maximum range to the pentagon, otherwise I am thinking you could take down a village like that Razz

Also make it so that the opponent can dodge it with body flicker (not replacement technique) if they have noticed that they have been lured to a trap or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Secret Danzō technique number six! Lightning Garden!
Page 1 of 1