Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_vote_lcapKatō vs the mysterious stranger. I_voting_barKatō vs the mysterious stranger. I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_vote_lcapKatō vs the mysterious stranger. I_voting_barKatō vs the mysterious stranger. I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Katō vs the mysterious stranger.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10
Ryo: 0

Katō vs the mysterious stranger. Empty
PostSubject: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Katō was strolling through the forests of Konoha, nothing too unusual about them today. In fact nothing had changed at all since yesterday, or the day before that, or the day before that. Sighing heavily, bored once more, Katō continued trudging on through the forest towards his training area.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Power : 16

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 am

Coming back from the forest from a round of light training, Ryuuga bumped into a boy who looked around 12-13 years old standing around five feet three inches tall. Ryuuga said "Hey why you going to the forest?You gonna train?"
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am

Katō paused for a moment, before stopping completely. He found himself confronted by an older guy, but this kid seemed to be around the same level as him, if only a little bit stronger. This guy wasn't much taller than Katō, so he guessed the kid's age at around 14/15. Taking this into account, he eyed the new guy up and down, taking in the hair, the red eyes, the attire, everything. He only paused for a few seconds, standing there with his hood up, obscuring most of his face and dulling his emerald eyes to a faint glow, and decided that the kid must be Uchiha. If he was, this was a good opportunity to test his new found skills.

"I was, but I may have found something better to do with my time." Katō said, without much care in his voice, the boredom ringing through clearly. "...Uchiha." Behind the mask of darkness, his grin could be seen clear as day and menacing as ever. "I've heard about your clan, and your kekkei genkai. Although, I've never seen it with my own eyes before." A hint of excitement was in his voice now.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Laughing slightly Ryuuga said "Yes, I am an Uchiha, so what do you plan to do? Fight me?If you are then I'm more then happy to accept," while in Ryuuga's mind he was thinking 'hmm this kid is interesting, i wonder if hes any good"
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

This guy fancies himself my equal, eh? Katō thought to himself. I can already sense he's taking me lightly. The grin fading, Katō cracked the stiffness out of his neck, before relaxing his shoulders and inhaling quietly and deeply. "Good, looks like I haven't been kept entirely in the dark. Well, that depends...do you have the Sharingan eye?" Katō began to train his focus, unseen, onto Ryuuga now. He wasn't going to be caught off guard by him.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Ryuuga kept his eyes on the boy and said "The sharingan?Yes i do have it, but whether i use it depends on how good you are." and began to wonder how strong the boy would be, Ryuuga decided that it was best to not let his defenses down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katō vs the mysterious stranger.   Katō vs the mysterious stranger. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katō vs the mysterious stranger.
Page 1 of 1