Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Wind Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapWind Release Jutsu I_voting_barWind Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Wind Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapWind Release Jutsu I_voting_barWind Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Wind Release Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Wind Release Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Wind Release Jutsu   Wind Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: A stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Wind
[b]Description:[/b] A stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles as he moves his head around. When used in conjunction with extreme suction, such as generated by the Baku, it is capable of slicing through Susanoo.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] The user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles as he moves his head around. When used in conjunction with extreme suction, such as generated by the Baku, it is capable of slicing through Susanoo.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra spread out enough to make it difficult to avoid without taking damage. The blasts are capable of piercing into an opponent's flesh, similar to bullets. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, but instead of shooting one large blast, it shoots several smaller ones.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra spread out enough to make it difficult to avoid without taking damage. The blasts are capable of piercing into an opponent's flesh, similar to bullets. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, but instead of shooting one large blast, it shoots several smaller ones.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Description: The user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling a large blade of wind so that it covers an angle of about 180 degrees around the user. The resulting blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets, causing great damage. While more than sufficient to cause crippling, if not fatal, damage, it is incapable of cutting all the way through human flesh. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, but it releases one large blade instead of several smaller blasts.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
[b]Description:[/b] The user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling a large blade of wind so that it covers an angle of about 180 degrees around the user. The resulting blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets, causing great damage. While more than sufficient to cause crippling, if not fatal, damage, it is incapable of cutting all the way through human flesh. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, but it releases one large blade instead of several smaller blasts.

Name: Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. The jutsu used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. The jutsu used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Name: Wind Release: Wind Cutter
Description: This technique creates a blade of wind which will cut through the enemy with ease. Unlike most other wind techniques it does not seem to require blowing out the wind.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Wind Cutter
[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates a blade of wind which will cut through the enemy with ease. Unlike most other wind techniques it does not seem to require blowing out the wind.

Name: Dust Wind Technique
Description: Temari creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area, causing the surface of trees to become like saw dust. This layer of debris makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dust Wind Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] Temari creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area, causing the surface of trees to become like saw dust. This layer of debris makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
[b]Public:[/b]  Open

Name: Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm
Description: A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. Sora activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by Sora's will and thoughts. Sora is able to use this jutsu in rapid succession.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm
[b]Description:[/b] A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. Sora activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by Sora's will and thoughts. Sora is able to use this jutsu in rapid succession.

Name: Wind Release: Beast Wave Violent Wind Palm
Description: This jutsu is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user’s dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Beast Wave Violent Wind Palm
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user’s dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Name: Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
Description: Temari swings her fan to cause a tornado to descend on a target. This technique can be set up as a feint as it has a delayed activation. The technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
[b]Description:[/b] Temari swings her fan to cause a tornado to descend on a target. This technique can be set up as a feint as it has a delayed activation. The technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.

Name: Wind Release: Petal Dust Dance
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Petal Dust Dance
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort.

Name: Wind Release: Verdant Mountain's Violent Wind
Description: By using wind-based chakra, the user can infuse their bladed weapons from a distance and manipulate them. Asuma used this jutsu to make his escape from Kitane's Lightning Release: Thunder Binding, due to his technique being wind natured and the opposing technique being lightning natured.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Verdant Mountain's Violent Wind
[b]Description:[/b] By using wind-based chakra, the user can infuse their bladed weapons from a distance and manipulate them. Asuma used this jutsu to make his escape from Kitane's Lightning Release: Thunder Binding, due to his technique being wind natured and the opposing technique being lightning natured.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Wind Release Jutsu
Page 1 of 1