Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Earth Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapEarth Release Jutsu I_voting_barEarth Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Earth Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapEarth Release Jutsu I_voting_barEarth Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Earth Release Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Earth Release Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Earth Release Jutsu   Earth Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 am

Name: Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This technique allows the user to petrify whatever or whoever is touching him and causes it to start to crumble. When the Tsuchikage used this on the clone of Zetsu, there was nothing left of it when it hit the ground; an impact crater was visible.
Public: Closed
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Earth
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to petrify whatever or whoever is touching him and causes it to start to crumble. When the Tsuchikage  used this on the clone of Zetsu, there was nothing left of it when it hit the ground; an impact crater was visible.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Golem Technique
Description: Akatsuchi can use this jutsu to expel a large creature composed of rock from his mouth. The golem has a fair amount of brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh of the opponents with its mouth and hands, respectively.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Golem Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Akatsuchi  can use this jutsu  to expel a large creature composed of rock from his mouth. The golem has a fair amount of brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh of the opponents with its mouth and hands, respectively.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up his "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Assimilated Rock Blizzard
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up his "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.

Name: Assimilated Rock Tank
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This jutsu is a copied version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank jutsu, the only difference being that the user uses the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with a nearby rock and collect the necessary mass to perform it, instead of creating it themselves. Additionally, using rock powder makes it more damaging, since the resulting human ball is made of a much stronger and heavier material.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Assimilated Rock Tank
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is a copied version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank jutsu, the only difference being that the user uses the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with a nearby rock and collect the necessary mass to perform it, instead of creating it themselves. Additionally, using rock powder makes it more damaging, since the resulting human ball is made of a much stronger and heavier material.

Name: Assimilated Sand Binding Coffin
Description: This jutsu is a copy of Gaara's Sand Binding Coffin by Nagare, with the difference being rock powder instead of sand. However, Nagare needs to use Assimilate All Creation Technique before he can use this jutsu. The powder encloses the opponent and then crushes them, killing them.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Assimilated Sand Binding Coffin
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is a copy of Gaara's Sand Binding Coffin by Nagare, with the difference being rock powder instead of sand. However, Nagare needs to use Assimilate All Creation Technique before he can use this jutsu. The powder encloses the opponent and then crushes them, killing them.

Name: Assimilated Sand Waterfall Funeral
Description: Very similar to Gaara's Sand Waterfall Funeral, with the exception of using rock powder instead of sand. After capturing a target with the Assimilated Sand Binding Coffin, Nagare causes the coffin to constrict and crushes the opponent to death.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Assimilated Sand Waterfall Funeral
[b]Description:[/b] Very similar to Gaara's Sand Waterfall Funeral, with the exception of using rock powder instead of sand. After capturing a target with the Assimilated Sand Binding Coffin, Nagare causes the coffin to constrict and crushes the opponent to death.

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Clone Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape.

Name: Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness
Description: This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth which is almost instantaneously able to reform, even after Kiba hit it with his Piercing Fang. Jirōbō was able to absorb the chakra of anyone trapped inside, something he enjoyed greatly. However, Jirōbō's chakra was distributed throughout the dome, but not equally. Near the back (relative to him), his chakra was much weaker, making the dome weaker in that spot.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth which is almost instantaneously able to reform, even after Kiba hit it with his Piercing Fang. Jirōbō was able to absorb the chakra of anyone trapped inside, something he enjoyed greatly. However, Jirōbō's chakra was distributed throughout the dome, but not equally. Near the back (relative to him), his chakra was much weaker, making the dome weaker in that spot.

Name: Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resuscitation technique". It resurrects a large number of slain people seemingly continuously, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or technique at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy. If the technique is deactivated, the summonings will immediately turn to dust.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resuscitation technique". It resurrects a large number of slain people seemingly continuously, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or technique at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy. If the technique is deactivated, the summonings will immediately turn to dust.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user make them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the jutsu. The antlion theme fits in with Kagerō's appearance, emphasizing her large jaw in this form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Antlion Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user make them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the jutsu. The antlion theme fits in with Kagerō's appearance, emphasizing her large jaw in this form.

Name: Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Name: Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground, causing shockwaves in the process that flatten the ground around them and cause devastating damage to the enemy. Because it goes in all directions and causes such large shockwaves, this jutsu is perfect against a large number of foes, though there is the possibility of hurting one's own allies.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground, causing shockwaves in the process that flatten the ground around them and cause devastating damage to the enemy. Because it goes in all directions and causes such large shockwaves, this jutsu is perfect against a large number of foes, though there is the possibility of hurting one's own allies.

Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: A ninjutsu where the user conceals themselves underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack. This technique was originally used for torture, by cutting into the enemy's neck.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] A ninjutsu where the user conceals themselves underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack. This technique was originally used for torture, by cutting into the enemy's neck.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this technique can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire technique to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
[b]Description:[/b] When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this technique can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire technique to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Description: By flowing one's chakra into the Dragon Veins (龍脈, Ryūmyaku) flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defenses, and even to attack.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
[b]Description:[/b] By flowing one's chakra into the Dragon Veins (龍脈, Ryūmyaku) flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defenses, and even to attack.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Description: This technique makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
[b]Description:[/b] This technique makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Flow River
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling
Description: With chakra work and superhuman strength, Jirōbō lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling
[b]Description:[/b] With chakra work and superhuman strength, Jirōbō lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison
Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Description: This jutsu is used to distract opponents as well as leave them disorientated. The user performs the hand sign and then slams their palm on the ground. The result is the ground becoming heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This distraction can be useful for the user to then make an escape, or to initiate an attack.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is used to distract opponents as well as leave them disorientated. The user performs the hand sign and then slams their palm on the ground. The result is the ground becoming heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This distraction can be useful for the user to then make an escape, or to initiate an attack.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Description: After striking the ground with his hands, Jirōbō creates a large wall of earth in front of him. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
[b]Description:[/b] After striking the ground with his hands, Jirōbō creates a large wall of earth in front of him. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Spear
Description: The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, which hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user's skin becomes much darker, an almost black color. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero, not including its undeniable weak point: Lightning Release ninjutsu. Kakuzu used this technique through the use of his earth-element mask.

Kakuzu demonstrated the ability to use this to cover himself partially (i.e. his hand and lower arm, and the side of his head) without using handsigns, which gave him a significant tactical advantage against ambushes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Spear
[b]Description:[/b] The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, which hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user's skin becomes much darker, an almost black color. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero, not including its undeniable weak point: Lightning Release ninjutsu. Kakuzu used this technique through the use of his earth-element mask.

Kakuzu demonstrated the ability to use this to cover himself partially (i.e. his hand and lower arm, and the side of his head) without using handsigns, which gave him a significant tactical advantage against ambushes.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
Description: This ninjutsu is used to defend against an incoming attack by creating a solid wall of earth. Chakra is converted to earth within the body and then spat out. This earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth. When used by Kakashi he creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
[b]Description:[/b] This ninjutsu is used to defend against an incoming attack by creating a solid wall of earth. Chakra is converted to earth within the body and then spat out. This earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth. When used by Kakashi he creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Name: Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. In particular with Yamato, when he had to partially emerge from the rocks, his body will take on a similar texture to his surroundings to in.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. In particular with Yamato, when he had to partially emerge from the rocks, his body will take on a similar texture to his surroundings to in.

Name: Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Description: This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.

Name: Earth Release: Mud Body Technique
Description: The user can transform their body into mud. In this form, the user can move around and control mud to a high degree, even more so than the mass of their body. Gozu used this ability to block Kakashi's Chidori by forming into a wall of mud in front of Guren and then saved her by forming the mud into a makeshift hand and pushing her away from the battle.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Mud Body Technique
[b]Description:[/b] The user can transform their body into mud. In this form, the user can move around and control mud to a high degree, even more so than the mass of their body. Gozu used this ability to block Kakashi's Chidori by forming into a wall of mud in front of Guren and then saved her by forming the mud into a makeshift hand and pushing her away from the battle.

Name: Earth Release: Mud Indulgence
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Mud Indulgence
[b]Description:[/b] This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Name: Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
[b]Description:[/b] This technique lets the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Name: Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction
Description: This technique causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave and using this technique to destroy them all at once.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction
[b]Description:[/b] This technique causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure  use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave and using this technique to destroy them all at once.

Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars Rising
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Rock Pillars Rising
[b]Description:[/b] This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

Name: Earth Release: Rock Staff
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Rock Staff
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Name: Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Description: The user creates an opening in the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It's followed by Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates an opening in the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It's followed by Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy.

Name: Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: By changing the surface of an object (ground, ceiling, wall, etc.) beneath an enemy (relative to them) into mud and creating a swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from there. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or having to face gigantic creatures. The technique can also be used on a smaller scale to trap individual foes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
[b]Description:[/b] By changing the surface of an object (ground, ceiling, wall, etc.) beneath an enemy (relative to them) into mud and creating a swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from there. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or having to face gigantic creatures. The technique can also be used on a smaller scale to trap individual foes.

Name: Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
[b]Description:[/b] This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Name: Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Description: A ninjutsu where one suddenly appears to the ground's surface. Its efficiency will increase drastically if used in conjunction with a jutsu such as the Haze Clone Technique to draw the enemy's attention. Furthermore, it's even more efficient when employed in a crowded area that, if the target notices something, can be overrun by the nearby masses. This technique is used for sneaking and striking silently, like a fish underwater. As such it is a great strategy for a guerrilla, and a likely resort, used quite often for things such as personality assassination.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
[b]Description:[/b] A ninjutsu where one suddenly appears to the ground's surface. Its efficiency will increase drastically if used in conjunction with a jutsu such as the Haze Clone Technique to draw the enemy's attention. Furthermore, it's even more efficient when employed in a crowded area that, if the target notices something, can be overrun by the nearby masses. This technique is used for sneaking and striking silently, like a fish underwater. As such it is a great strategy for a guerrilla, and a likely resort, used quite often for things such as personality assassination.

Name: Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage
Description: After sinking underground by turning it into to fluid, The user can close in on the enemy with high speed, by swimming underground. Since under ground is a blind spot the target has no warning, allowing the user to launch a surprise attack. By using this technique in conjunction with a weapon, it also gains great effect as an "assault ninjutsu".

Kisame combines this with Samehada, allowing it to protrude from the ground, like a shark's dorsal fin.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage
[b]Description:[/b] After sinking underground by turning it into to fluid, The user can close in on the enemy with high speed, by swimming underground. Since under ground is a blind spot the target has no warning, allowing the user to launch a surprise attack. By using this technique in conjunction with a weapon, it also gains great effect as an "assault ninjutsu".

Kisame combines this with Samehada, allowing it to protrude from the ground, like a shark's dorsal fin.

Name: Earth Release: Wheel of Fortune
Description: This jutsu is a combination of the Summoning Technique and Earth Release jutsu; the user summons a large amount of rock form a giant canyon to be used for other jutsu. Fudo can channel his chakra into the earth to alter the formation, aiding him in sneak attacks. Alternatively, by offering a donation of blood, he can summon a rock in the design of one of Fuen's drawings.

This jutsu also can be used as a medium for the Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Wheel of Fortune
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is a combination of the Summoning Technique and Earth Release jutsu; the user summons a large amount of rock form a giant canyon to be used for other jutsu. Fudo can channel his chakra into the earth to alter the formation, aiding him in sneak attacks. Alternatively, by offering a donation of blood, he can summon a rock in the design of one of Fuen's drawings.

This jutsu also can be used as a medium for the Earth Release Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil technique.

Name: Mudshot Technique
Description: The user shoots mud from their mouth at an enemy; the chakra-enhanced mud is able to trap and slow an opponent down.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mudshot Technique
[b]Description:[/b] The user shoots mud from their mouth at an enemy; the chakra-enhanced mud is able to trap and slow an opponent down.

Name: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Multiple Mudshot Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Name: Stone Armor
Description: This technique makes earth-chakra flow through the body, absorbing the properties of stone around the user to form a skin-deep armor that is transparent and is only visible when light reflects off it. Despite encasing the user’s body, the armor has no apparent affect on the user’s speed or agility. The armor is shown to be able to defend from all forms of blunt-force trauma. At the same time, it enhances the user's strength for more powerful physical strikes and break free or through restraints and walls. Because this jutsu works by constantly absorbed earth properties, it requires no extra chakra after initiating it, yet still needs a sufficient amount of stone to be performed. While powerful, it is highly absorbent and too much water will eventually affect the user’s mobility and reduce its defensive might. Also if in a muddy terrain, the user’s excess weight can lead to sinking under.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Stone Armor
[b]Description:[/b] This technique makes earth-chakra flow through the body, absorbing the properties of stone around the user to form a skin-deep armor that is transparent and is only visible when light reflects off it. Despite encasing the user’s body, the armor has no apparent affect on the user’s speed or agility. The armor is shown to be able to defend from all forms of blunt-force trauma. At the same time, it enhances the user's strength for more powerful physical strikes and break free or through restraints and walls. Because this jutsu works by constantly absorbed earth properties, it requires no extra chakra after initiating it, yet still needs a sufficient amount of stone to be performed. While powerful, it is highly absorbent and too much water will eventually affect the user’s mobility and reduce its defensive might. Also if in a muddy terrain, the user’s excess weight can lead to sinking under.

Name: Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Description: The user creates a giant earthen lid high in the air (at least twice the height of Konohagakure buildings), shaped like a boar, and lets it drop adding great gravitational force with the possibility of a fatal hit if the rim should hit the target.
Public:Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Dropping Lid
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a giant earthen lid high in the air (at least twice the height of Konohagakure buildings), shaped like a boar, and lets it drop adding great gravitational force with the possibility of a fatal hit if the rim should hit the target.
[b]Public:[/b]Open
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Earth Release Jutsu
Page 1 of 1