Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Fire Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapFire Release Jutsu I_voting_barFire Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Fire Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapFire Release Jutsu I_voting_barFire Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Fire Release Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Fire Release Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Fire Release Jutsu   Fire Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 am

Name: Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: The user spews a stream of Chakra-altered gun-powdered ash from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Fire
[b]Description:[/b] The user spews a stream of Chakra-altered gun-powdered ash from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition. 
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Description: The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking, dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
[b]Description:[/b] The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking, dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Name: Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Description: The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spits it out, and ignites it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has plenty of power to wound or kill. As this also keeps down the consumption of chakra.

There is a bigger version, augmented with senjutsu chakra, called Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Flame Bullet
[b]Description:[/b] The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spits it out, and ignites it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has plenty of power to wound or kill. As this also keeps down the consumption of chakra.

There is a bigger version, augmented with senjutsu chakra, called Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet.

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

This is the setup that Sasuke uses in order to perform Kirin.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
[b]Description:[/b] The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

This is the setup that Sasuke uses in order to perform Kirin.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, Sasuke and Itachi are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.

According to Kakashi Hatake (in the anime Part II), the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was originally created by the Uchiha clan, becoming one of their favorite moves with which they became very adept. The Uchiha clan also uses the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
[b]Description:[/b] A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, Sasuke and Itachi are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.

According to Kakashi Hatake (in the anime Part II), the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was originally created by the Uchiha clan, becoming one of their favorite moves with which they became very adept. The Uchiha clan also uses the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

Name: Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: Kakuzu's fire-element mask spits out a small fireball that erupts into a giant firestorm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and from such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. The effect of this technique can be increased greatly by combining it with a Wind Release technique like Wind Release: Pressure Damage, which is strong enough to evaporate water.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
[b]Description:[/b] Kakuzu's fire-element mask  spits out a small fireball that erupts into a giant firestorm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and from such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. The effect of this technique can be increased greatly by combining it with a Wind Release technique like Wind Release: Pressure Damage, which is strong enough to evaporate water.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Description: This technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely, difficult. Shuriken can be hid within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames they can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely, difficult. Shuriken can be hid within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames they can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Name: Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet
Description: Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet is a two-way collaboration jutsu. Gamabunta will use Toad Oil Bullet to shoot a jet of oil from his mouth. His summoner then ignites the oil. Jiraiya uses Fire Release: Flame Bullet for this purpose, while Naruto, knowing no Fire Release ninjutsu and needing an ignition source, substituted an exploding tag instead. The oil, acting as an accelerant, provides more fuel for the fire in an effect like a flamethrower, and creating an conflagration of far greater power and magnitude then the original fire ninjutsu used on its own could have.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet
[b]Description:[/b] Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet is a two-way collaboration jutsu. Gamabunta will use Toad Oil Bullet to shoot a jet of oil from his mouth. His summoner then ignites the oil. Jiraiya uses Fire Release: Flame Bullet for this purpose, while Naruto, knowing no Fire Release ninjutsu and needing an ignition source, substituted an exploding tag  instead. The oil, acting as an accelerant, provides more fuel for the fire in an effect like a flamethrower, and creating an conflagration of far greater power and magnitude then the original fire ninjutsu used on its own could have.

Name: Exploding Flame Shot
Description: By creating a spark of fire release chakra from their hands, this jutsu allows the user to throw multiple balls of orange flame from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also light the opponent on fire.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Exploding Flame Shot
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] By creating a spark of fire release chakra from their hands, this jutsu allows the user to throw multiple balls of orange flame from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also light the opponent on fire.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile
Description: This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Name: Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique
Description: The user creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by the Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind, cooking the opponent until they are burned. It's used together with Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to harden the mud covering the enemy's body and subsequently immobilizing them.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by the Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind, cooking the opponent until they are burned. It's used together with Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to harden the mud covering the enemy's body and subsequently immobilizing them.

Name: Fire Release: Mist Covering Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball. Kagerō uses this technique while disguised as Kabuto Yakushi.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Release: Mist Covering Technique
[b]Description:[/b] After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball. Kagerō uses this technique while disguised as Kabuto Yakushi.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Fire Release Jutsu
Page 1 of 1