Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Crystal Jutsu I_vote_lcapCrystal Jutsu I_voting_barCrystal Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Crystal Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Crystal Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Jutsu   Crystal Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 am

Techniques below can only be used by those who have Crystal Bloodline.

Name: Crystal Armor
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Crystal
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Armor
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Crystal
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
Description: After using Pressure Points of Harm and Death, Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast. It is capable of withstanding numerous Rasengan hits from Naruto's Mass Shadow Clones, only shattering in the end. However, the prism seems to be immobile.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] After using Pressure Points of Harm and Death, Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast. It is capable of withstanding numerous Rasengan hits from Naruto's Mass Shadow Clones, only shattering in the end. However, the prism seems to be immobile.

Name: Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Description: Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
[b]Description:[/b] Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall
Description: Guren sends out a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also mends itself. This crystal most likely has a similar endurance to the one created by the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique. Shino, however, was capable of nearly destroying the wall with his insects, allowing Kakashi to finally destroy it using his Lightning Cutter.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] Guren sends out a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also mends itself. This crystal most likely has a similar endurance to the one created by the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique. Shino, however, was capable of nearly destroying the wall with his insects, allowing Kakashi to finally destroy it using his Lightning Cutter.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Imprisonment Wave
Description: A larger scale version of Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison, Guren could encase a swarm of opponents in crystal as shown when trapping Shino Aburame's kikaichū. Unlike the other versions where the crystal emerges from the ground, the crystal forms in the air.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Imprisonment Wave
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A larger scale version of Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison, Guren could encase a swarm of opponents in crystal as shown when trapping Shino Aburame's kikaichū. Unlike the other versions where the crystal emerges from the ground, the crystal forms in the air.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Lance
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to create a large and sharp spear-like rod attached to her wrist, which she can use to impale her target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Lance
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows Guren to create a large and sharp spear-like rod attached to her wrist, which she can use to impale her target.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Needles
Description: Guren creates long, sharp, and pointed bright pink and white crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Needles
[b]Description:[/b] Guren creates long, sharp, and pointed bright pink and white crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison
Description: Guren completely encases her opponents in crystal. When the crystal is shattered, the bodies of the victims disintegrate along with the crystal particles. When people where examining Shino's parasitic insect, it appeared to be covered with a frostbite-like pattern.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison
[b]Description:[/b] Guren completely encases her opponents in crystal. When the crystal is shattered, the bodies of the victims disintegrate along with the crystal particles. When people where examining Shino's parasitic insect, it appeared to be covered with a frostbite-like pattern.

Name: Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Description: With this technique, Guren creates a disk-shaped wheel made of crystal around her, allowing her to keep above water and race towards the enemy at high speed.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
[b]Description:[/b] With this technique, Guren creates a disk-shaped wheel made of crystal around her, allowing her to keep above water and race towards the enemy at high speed.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
Description: This technique is solely used by Guren. She can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, and use it almost similar to how a ninja would use a Tantō. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is solely used by Guren. She can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, and use it almost similar to how a ninja would use a Tantō. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Hexagonal Pillars
Description: This technique is used solely by Guren. This technique is used for the process of summoning the Three-Tailed Beast. It consists of five large pink crystalline pillars summoned around the user.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Hexagonal Pillars
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is used solely by Guren. This technique is used for the process of summoning the Three-Tailed Beast. It consists of five large pink crystalline pillars summoned around the user.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique
Description: This technique is solely used by Guren, First she creates a number of crystal flowers. Then she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan.

Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attack's effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that has impact force both wide and powerful is required to smash through it.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is solely used by Guren, First she creates a number of crystal flowers. Then she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan.

Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attack's effectiveness. To overcome this technique, an attack that has impact force both wide and powerful is required to smash through it.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror
Description: This technique is solely used by Guren. She forms a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which she can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone Technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is solely used by Guren. She forms a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which she can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone Technique.

Name: Jade Crystal Clone Technique
Description: After she performs the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror jutsu, Guren can make multiple clones of herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal, as after Hinata Hyūga defeated one, it crumbled into many crystals. Clones made by this jutsu are also able to deceive Byakugan users, as shown in the (short) fight Hinata had with one of Guren's clones. Hinata could see the Chakra Pathway System of the clone, unlike in the situation with a normal clone generated by the Clone Technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Jade Crystal Clone Technique
[b]Description:[/b] After she performs the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror jutsu, Guren can make multiple clones of herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal, as after Hinata Hyūga defeated one, it crumbled into many crystals. Clones made by this jutsu are also able to deceive Byakugan  users, as shown in the (short) fight Hinata had with one of Guren's clones. Hinata could see the Chakra Pathway System of the clone, unlike in the situation with a normal clone generated by the Clone Technique.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Prison
Description: This technique is where Guren completely encases an opponent in crystal. If the crystal is shattered, the victim disintegrates along with the crystal particles. In one case however, Hinata was able to surround her body with chakra before she was completely encased, thereby avoiding her getting disintegrated. This is a minor version of the Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Prison
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is where Guren completely encases an opponent in crystal. If the crystal is shattered, the victim disintegrates along with the crystal particles. In one case however, Hinata was able to surround her body with chakra before she was completely encased, thereby avoiding her getting disintegrated. This is a minor version of the Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison.

Name: Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
Description: This jutsu will crystallize a large area and everything within it. This jutsu was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast, but to no avail, as it broke out shortly after.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu will crystallize a large area and everything within it. This jutsu was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast, but to no avail, as it broke out shortly after.

Name: Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Description: The user surrounds them self in crystal particles and then condenses them all into numerous shuriken which are then launched at the opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
[b]Description:[/b] The user surrounds them self in crystal particles and then condenses them all into numerous shuriken which are then launched at the opponent.

Name: Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Description: The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
[b]Description:[/b] The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once.

Name: Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique
Description: This jutsu will create a long stream of sharp crystals to bind or pierce a target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu will create a long stream of sharp crystals to bind or pierce a target.

Name: Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
Description: Guren creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake, and throws it at the enemy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
[b]Description:[/b] Guren creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake, and throws it at the enemy.

Name: Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
Description: A peculiar attack used only by Guren. The shuriken used in this jutsu are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, as they resemble snowflakes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
[b]Description:[/b] A peculiar attack used only by Guren. The shuriken used in this jutsu are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, as they resemble snowflakes.

Name: Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance
Description: Guren throws a vast amount of crystal shuriken to her opponent. She can use a much advanced form of the attack where crystal particles surround her and condense into numerous shuriken.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance
[b]Description:[/b] Guren throws a vast amount of crystal shuriken to her opponent. She can use a much advanced form of the attack where crystal particles surround her and condense into numerous shuriken.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Crystal Jutsu
Page 1 of 1