Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapAburame Clan Jutsu I_voting_barAburame Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Aburame Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapAburame Clan Jutsu I_voting_barAburame Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Aburame Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Aburame Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Aburame Clan Jutsu   Aburame Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 am

Techniques below can only be used by Aburame Clan Members.

Name: Destruction Bug Host Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The Destruction Bug Host Technique is a practice exclusive to the Aburame clan. When children are born into the clan, their bodies are offered to insects to be used as a nest. Over the years, as the child grows up, they are instructed in the hiden jutsu of the clan, and learn how the insects may serve them in combat. Most Aburame are inhabited by kikaichū, but Torune and Shikuro Aburame instead have nano-sized, poisonous insects (Z-Rank). In the anime, it was revealed that the Aburame clan had also used the bikōchū in the past.
Public: Open
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Destruction Bug Host Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] The Destruction Bug Host Technique is a practice exclusive to the Aburame clan. When children are born into the clan, their bodies are offered to insects to be used as a nest. Over the years, as the child grows up, they are instructed in the hiden jutsu of the clan, and learn how the insects may serve them in combat. Most Aburame are inhabited by kikaichū, but Torune  and Shikuro Aburame instead have nano-sized, poisonous insects. In the anime, it was revealed that the Aburame clan had also used the bikōchū  in the past.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Spindle Formation
Description: The user has his bugs attack the target in a spiraling motion to confuse the target.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Spindle Formation
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The user has his bugs attack the target in a spiraling motion to confuse the target.

Name: Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Description: By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent beforehand to completely trap them. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow their victim. The bugs covering the victims body prevent movement, but if they escape, the bugs will follow them.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] By using the destruction bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent beforehand to completely trap them. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow their victim. The bugs covering the victims body prevent movement, but if they escape, the bugs will follow them.

Name: Secret Technique: Insect Gathering
Description: By simply touching a surface with their palm and fingers, the user releases a small web of chakra that draws bugs to that location.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Secret Technique: Insect Gathering
[b]Description:[/b] By simply touching a surface with their palm and fingers, the user releases a small web of chakra that draws bugs to that location.
[b]Public:[/b] N/A

Name: Secret Technique: Insect Cocoon
Description: This unique jutsu is a secret technique that allows the user to increase the speed of insects' development. As the user's body is already a hive of sorts for the insects, the user will encase himself in an actual cocoon to further aid the insects. This is an extremely useful move for Aburame clan members, since their attacks mainly focus on the usage of bugs. However, using this in the midst of a battle can be potentially dangerous as it leaves the user static and vulnerable.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Secret Technique: Insect Cocoon
[b]Description:[/b] This unique jutsu is a secret technique that allows the user to increase the speed of insects' development. As the user's body is already a hive of sorts for the insects, the user will encase himself in an actual cocoon to further aid the insects. This is an extremely useful move for Aburame clan members, since their attacks mainly focus on the usage of bugs. However, using this in the midst of a battle can be potentially dangerous as it leaves the user static and vulnerable.
Name: Insect Jar Technique
Description: This jutsu uses the Kikaichū bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed, similar to the Hyūga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin. The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Insect Jar Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu uses the Kikaichū bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed, similar to the Hyūga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin. The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.

Name: Insect Clone Technique
Description: A secret technique exclusive to the Aburame clan, where thousands of kikaichū are gathered in one place and pattern themselves after the user or anyone else they choose. The technique is elaborate enough to be mistaken for the original, and therefore may be used as a decoy or as part of a diversionary tactic. Furthermore, since one can put the insects in standby someplace beforehand and then have them assume the form of the clone, this technique is arguably even more effective than the Shadow Clone Technique, depending on the task. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Insect Clone Technique
[b]Description:[/b] A secret technique exclusive to the Aburame clan, where thousands of kikaichū  are gathered in one place and pattern themselves after the user or anyone else they choose. The technique is elaborate enough to be mistaken for the original, and therefore may be used as a decoy or as part of a diversionary tactic. Furthermore, since one can put the insects in standby someplace beforehand and then have them assume the form of the clone, this technique is arguably even more effective than the Shadow Clone Technique, depending on the task. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.

Name: Human Cocoon Technique
Description: The user creates a cocoon around themselves most likely to spy or hide from the enemy. The user can also use the cocoon as a "sleeping bag".
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Human Cocoon Technique
[b]Element:[/b]  N/A
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a cocoon around themselves most likely to spy or hide from the enemy. The user can also use the cocoon as a "sleeping bag".
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Aburame Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: