Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_vote_lcapRyuuga Uchiha's sword I_voting_barRyuuga Uchiha's sword I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_vote_lcapRyuuga Uchiha's sword I_voting_barRyuuga Uchiha's sword I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ryuuga Uchiha's sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice2215

Ice2215

Power : 16

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ryuuga Uchiha's sword Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am

Name:Fire spitter
Quantity:1
Appearance: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword 30t4gew
Special Abilities:Can use fire jutsu through the sword instead of using the mouth to spit out fire.The sword can have a continuous fire fuinjutsu on it to transform it into a longer fire sword Ryuuga Uchiha's sword 5810138f08950209 in that form the sword is more suited for melee purposes.However due to the fact that the fuinjutsu is continuous it drains chakra untill the user stops the fuinjutsu if the user decides not to stop it it will automactically stop due to lack of chakra in 4 posts.
Cost:300,000 Ryo

Last edited by Ice2215 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:30 am

Right, I'm pretty new to this whole approval stuff, so Animus'll correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a few things you need to edit here.

First, please name your sword. It doesn't take much time to think up a name and it makes it that bit more personal. I mean, every owner names their sword. It's like a puppy...but you can kill people with it.

The rank seems fine to me, but I think the rank of your weapon'll depend on what level jutsu you want to use out of it. At the moment, you can only use the most basic fire techniques, so I'd bump it up to B rank.

A little bit of description in the appearance would be nice, you could put the picture in img code too, all you gotta do is type Ryuuga Uchiha's sword  insert html code - link to the site with no spaces, and untick all the boxes at the bottom of the page.

Aside from that, I can't see anything else wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 am

Actually i have no fire jutsu unless its a custom one till i start learning C-rank level jutsu i can post a link of all D and C rank jutsu if you want just to show that theres no D-rank canon fire jutsu for the rank change i guess thats fine with me and i guess i will try putting that img code
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 am

That wasn't my point. It doesn't matter anyway, since you're having to change the rank to B. My point was, that if you learned a B rank fire jutsu, you wouldn't be able to channel it through your sword cause it was a C rank weapon.

Also, how do you channel jutsu through the sword. Do you use one-handed hand seals? Or is there a Fūinjutsu engraved on the sword enabling you to use certain techniques without having to perform the hand seals first?
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:22 pm

the one handed seals
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice, although if you don't mind, can I make a suggestion? A two handed Katana such as this would be difficult to keep steady with just one hand whilst firing any amount of fire out of it. Why not make it a Wakizashi, that way it'd be easier to control and you could give it a secondary ability that it can become an elongated flame sword by using a continual jutsu. Give it a Fūinjutsu to activate for close combat?
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's sword   Ryuuga Uchiha's sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuga Uchiha's sword
Page 1 of 1