Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_vote_lcapRyuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_voting_barRyuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_vote_lcapRyuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_voting_barRyuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice2215

Ice2215

Power : 16

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:43 am

Training for Body Flicker
As Ryuuga returned to the village from his mission he decided to go train some jutsu as he couldn't rely on his taijutsu forever. Ryuuga walked to his old training spot in the forest of Konoha determined to master the Body Flicker jutsu. Ryuuga firstly started by focusing his chakra all around his body trying to temporarily vitalise his body and move at an extremely fast speed however when he tried to move he lost focus over his chakra and was only running as usual. After several more failed attempts Ryuuga had begun to get used to temporarily vitalising his body while maintaining focus on chakra while trying to move. As Ryuuga tried once again he had successfully did it however he had only moved a short distance up a short tree beside him. Tired from using up quite a bit of chakra Ryuuga decided to sit and lean against the tree while thinking of ways to improve. After an hour or so Ryuuga temporarily vitalised his body again moving him to a higher tree. Ryuuga continued to practice this untill he was able to reach the top of the highest tree in the Konoha forest. After numerous attempts Ryuuga finally reached the top, exhausted due to his chakra usage Ryuuga jumped down from the tree and slowly walked home satisfied with his accomplishment and vowed to learn more jutsu the next day.
wc:233

Last edited by Ice2215 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 am

Training for Shadow Shuriken Technique and Manipulated Shuriken Technique

The next day Ryuuga woke up energetically as he was eager to learn more jutsu. After washing his face in his small toilet Ryuuga took out his list of ninjutsu and scanned through all the D- rank Ninjutsu as he thought that he was not ready for C- rank ninjutsu just yet, as Ryuuga scanned through the list of D- rank ninjutsu for an hour Ryuuga finally decided to master the Shadow shuriken Jutsu and the Manipulated Shuriken Technique as they suited his clan while they were still alive. Using Body Flicker Ryuuga got to the middle of the forest aka his training spot. Ryuuga made a clone of himself using the Bunshin no Jutsu and told it to stay up on the trees as Ryuuga himself jumped up to a tree branch getting ready to practise his jutsu. The clone reached a tall tree branch about roughly the same height as the one Ryuuga was on. Ryuuga started by throwing a shuriken at the clone as the clone focused on the first shuriken Ryuuga secretly shot out a second shuriken covered by the original 2.5 seconds after the first was shot attaching both of them with translucent but thick wires. As the first shuriken approached the clone it tried to escape by jumping down below but noticed the second shuriken and quickly jumped to a higher tree branch but, Ryuuga was expecting that and quickly used Body Flicker to get to a branch the same height as the clone's branch and quickly pulled the wires towards the clone causing the shuriken to circle around the clone trapping him to the tree with the translucent wire and finally stopped circling the tree when it both landed on the clones arms. The clone cried out in pain as he dissapeared into smoke. Satisfied with the progress he was training at Ryuuga used Body Flicker to return home and took a nice hot bath.

WC:322

Last edited by Ice2215 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Approved

Remember that in fight you can't use body flicker like you used in your training. During fight you can use body flicker only once, second time means giving up the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 am

Training for Fire Ball Jutsu , Phoenix Flower Jutsu(this was the name i heard in the anime and thought that it was better) and Dragon Fire Jutsu

One night Ryuuga woke up in his small, crammy bedroom. It was his off day so Ryuuga didn't really bother to get up that early instead he slept again seeing as it was only 2 am at night. When Ryuuga awoke again he checked his clock and it was only 3 am too energetic to fall asleep again Ryuuga got out of bed and stared out his window, looking at the uchiha pond then he remembered why he chose such a small apartment in the first place, although it was a small apartment the view in that apartment was the best for looking into the Uchiha compound as he continued to look back on his memories of the Uchiha Pond he remembered the time his father taught him Fire Jutsu.

Flashback:

During the late afternoon Ryuuga had just reached home from the ninja academy eager to show his parents that he had gotten the top in class for the 3rd time this month. When he reached his house in the Uchiha Compound Ryuuga threw his bag down onto the floor and dug through it and found the report paper and rushed to his parents who were happy and proud to see that their son, unlike his father was doing very well in his ninja studies. During dinner on that very day Ryuuga's father said to him with his eyes closed and a smiles on his face "Son, I have discussed this matter with your mother before and we have agreed with each other to teach you the fire ball jutsu when you reached 10 years old but since you are so good in your ninja studies I will teach it to you today!" Surprised Ryuuga nearly choked on his rice but was happy at the same time. After Ryuuga finished his dinner, his father brought him to the uchiha pond and taught him the steps to do the Fire Ball jutsu which was ""Knead your chakra inside of your body and convert it into fire, and expel it from your mouth in the form of giant ball of flames." As he explained further "The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user." taking in all that had just been said Ryuuga concentrated his chakra, kneading it in his lungs and made the following hand signs Horse → Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and then blew out a massive ball of fire on his first try. Ryuuga continued to blow the flames for a minute surprising his father with the amount of chakra reserves he had for a person at his age. After the jutsu was over Ryuuga's father walked over to him and said " since we are in the the mood today i will also teach you the Phoenix Flower jutsu right here and now" Ryuuga's father said as he made a few hand signs and shot out several smaller flames and taught Ryuuga the steps "First knead your chakra in your body again and convert it into fire again but this time instead of spitting it all out at once try spitting a small ones out with about 0.5 seconds in between each of them" Ryuuga did as instructed and spat out the small balls of fire one by one however some where different in sizes and Ryuuga had also messed up the timing on when to shoot the fire balls. Ryuuga rested for a while and tried again this time he got the timing correct but accidently made a fire ball jutsu on the last ball. Determined to perfect the jutsu Ryuuga quickly tried again this time finally getting it correct in everything. Ryuuga's father clapped his hands and said "now for the final jutsu i will teach you today" he paused for awhile and said "the dragon fire jutsu" he then took out a shuriken and attached a translusent but thick wire to it and threw the shuriken towards a tree and spun the shuriken around it he then made several hand signs and blew a great big fire onto the wire and the flame seemed to slide down the wire soon the entire tree was disintigrated into ashes. Wrapping the shuriken around another tree Ryuuga's father gave him the wire and let Ryuuga try the jutsu. After making the hand signs Ryuuga blew a smaller but still big fire onto the wire the same process repeated but it took longer for the tree to turn into ashes. After watching the sight Ryuuga's father walked over proudly to him and patted his head with a smile on his face.

WC:807
WC Required:750
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Approved, I hope to see you utilise these moves in more detail =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training   Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuga Uchiha's Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1