Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Dante's Training I_vote_lcapDante's Training I_voting_barDante's Training I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Dante's Training I_vote_lcapDante's Training I_voting_barDante's Training I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Dante's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Power : 7

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Water Training

Dante was sitting on a hill side in the Rice Field Country, below rice blew in the breeze and a large river gurgled below. The river was mainly used for agricultural purposes, smaller canals branched from the river to the rice fields, spreading healthy clear liquid to the vegetation. However, today the river would be used for a more practical purpose, more practical in Dante's case anyway. He had decided to attempt to master the water element, he was already well versed in the wind element and decided to become more powerful he would have to master another. Getting up from his hillside seat, and walked down to the river. He had heard talk in a nearby bar of people training here and how they mastered the element. The bar had bad food, bad beer, and a putrid smell, but the people were nice enough and knew quite a bit.

Arriving at the river's edge, Dante took a breath and channeled chakra into his feet, allowing him to walk along the surface of the river. This ability was something ninja learned before even walking on land sometimes. At first the rapids of the river and gushing of water made it awkward to traverse the river. However, he eventually made his way to the middle and stood their for a moment. Taking a balloon that he had bought at a local store, out of his pocket he submerged it under water and let it fill with water. The balloon couldn't handle the speed of the river and Dante lost his grip on the slippery material. As he watched the pathetic plastic be swept away down the river, Dante sighed, "Damn balloon, I should've figured.". Taking another from inside his jacket he faced the opposite direction and tried it again. With a filled ballon he tied the two ends together to seal the deal.

"Now then, what was it I was supposed to do next?". Dante spoke allowed to himself. "Ah, right now I remember.". Putting chakra into his fingers, he began pinching the ballon in very quick strokes, the idea was to circulate the water in the ballon. Once you had learned how to circulate the water, you had more or less opened the door to water chakra use. As he began to speed up his chakra pinches, he gained more and more confidence. Dante could feel the water begin to move and just when he thought he was about to get it, the balloon burst and water splashed all over his jacket and shirt. "Son of a-". At first Dante had figured he'd only need two or three balloons but now he was grateful the old bag at the counter had talked him into the bag of twenty, he might need all of them.

An hour passed, along with seven other balloons. He looked into the bag at the remaining balloons, he figured he had about ten more. "At this rate, it'll be years before I get this.". The sun was setting when he had finished the last of his balloons. His fingers were beginning to sting from the constant chakra concentration. His ego was hurt, his hand was numb and his eyes were beginning to close even as he walked back to te hillside. The sky looked clear and the weather seemed fine so Dante figures he would camp out on the hillside for the night. He went back to the store the next day and when the clerk wasn't looking took two bags of balloons. Dante hated stealing, it was dishonorable and pathetic, but he wasn't exactly loaded with cash so sometimes he had to swallow his pride.

Back at the river, he did the same thing as he had been doing the day before, but this time took his time. He cleared his mind and closed his eyes, concentrating on nothing but the water surging beneath his feet and the water gurgeling in the balloon. The first three attempts had been failures, but his fourth try of the day had been different than the others. First of all, the ballon had lasted the longest without popping, in the end it had popped but it was a start. Then, after going through the first bag of balloons he opened the next pack and pulled another out. "Here goes nothing." Dante muttered to himself. He could feel the water circeling through the balloon, then the balloon popped, but this time Dante maintained his concentration. By keeping his concentration, the water kept circeling around in the palm of his hand and by moving his chakra concentrated fingers in the air he could get the water to follow his movements. He had done it, of course he hadn't fully mastered thr water arts, but he was now able to extend his knowledge of water techniques.

"This is quite amazing." Dante said with something in his voice that could have been joy. His mind was already racing with ideas and thoughts of possibilities and doors that would be opened to him now that he could utilize two elements. Not only could he use both, but with more training and knowledge, he might even find a way to combine the two and learn to use ice techniques. As the thoughts clustered in his mind, Dante lost concentration on the moving water and it dropped from his palm and rejoined the river below. Hours went by, balloons popping, water dancing through his finger tips, elation playing through the cold man's eyes. Dante wasn't much of a happy man but he enjoyed power and learning to harness a new element screamed power. After he had finished the last of the balloons, Dante decided to try something different rather than going back to steal more balloons.

Taking out a kunai knife, Dante made a small dot sized cut with the tip of his knife in the middle of his right palm. He washed off the trickle of blood and concentrated on the fresh crimson dot. Placing his right hand under water he took his left hand and began pinching in a cube motion the water around his right hand. After a few minutes, his left hand working like a blur, he slowly raised both out of the water. In his hand, sat a cube of water, he knew if he stopped moving his left hand the cube would turn back into it's regular liquid form so he kept is hand moving.

Dante stayed at the river for another two weeks, practicing and honing his new found powers.

Word Count: 1155
Needed: 1000
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Sharringan

It was a cloudy night in the Rice Field Country, and Dante had made camp under a large oak for the night. He was looking up at the stars when his eyes began to close and he slowly slipped into darkness. His dreams began to swirl around in his head until he eventually focussed on one, one that was more of a memory than a dream.

Flashback:

Dante was 9 when his father decided it was time for him to tap into some of his bloodline abilities. Dante remembers the training like it was yesterday and he could play it over and over in his mind until the day he died. His father had woken him up a just before dawn, "Dante, Dante wake up son." His father shook him with enough force to wake three Dantes but still portrayed a fatherly, nuturing touch on his young son. Dante stirred and opened his eyes, bringing his small closed hands to his face he began to rub the sleep from them. "Father? Is, is something wrong?" Sleep hung in his voice, each word coming out slightly slurred as he started to wake up.

"No Dante, everything is fine. Get dressed, we have alot to do." Dante sat there for a moment before swinging his legs out over his bed and grabbing a shirt from the floor. Pulling the navy blue shirt over his head and slipping on his sandals, Dante, nearly unconscience, followed his father outside. It was eerily quiet, and still dark which surprised the young boy. Noticing a few streaks of light, trying to cut through the inky blackness, Dante figured it was just before dawn. The son and father pair walked for awhile in silence, the sound of some of the early bird people in the village beginning to wake up while some night shift people began to come home from their tiring jobs. Dante and his father arrived at the lake on the outskirts of the Uchiha compound.

"Dad...what's going on?" Dante's father folded his arms behind his back and looked upon the lake. Bugs buzzed along the surface while large koy fish lurked below waiting for the right moment to strike and devour their prey. A minute passed and then two and eventually it just became awkward. "Um father-"
"Dante, it has come to my attention that you still have not activated the first tomo of your sharringan."
"Well Father..." Dante began pushing his two pointer fingers together infront of him and looking down at his feet.
"No matter, because today you're going to unlock that power." His father looked down upon his son and placed his thick hand on his son's head, smiling down. That's when Dante noticed his father's eyes, they had taken on the three tomo look.

His father sat down, crossing his legs infront of him in the meditative pose. "Dante, take a seat. To unlock your sharringan, like many other techniques you must concentrate on a certain thing, in this case your eyes." Dante sat by his father in the same pose and closed his eyes concentrating on them. His father began again, "The sharringan is unlocked in two ways, both very similar and yet very different at the same time. You can either focus on all the negative thoughts and emotions in your life, or...the exact opposite you can focus on all the positive things in your life. When using the negative gateway your sharringan comes to you easily and is more powerful at first, however that leads down a dark path nearly impossible to come back from." They both sat their for a moment in silence, Dante taking in what his father had just said.

"However, there is yet another way that is generally prefered among people, and that is when your life is put in danger. When you know you are near death, your sharringan will be unlocked...usually before you die. Unfortunately for you Dante, you don't have a choice, as I am your father" Before Dante could even figure out what was going on, he felt himself flying through the air for a moment before splashing into the lake, shattering the once calm surface. As he began to look for the surface he felt a hand wrap around the back of his neck, holding his body beneath the surface. The surface, where it was safe with sweet sweet air. His face was pushed into the muddy floor of the pond, thick goop snaking it's way up his nose. Seconds passed, and each second brought less and less air. He tried fighting the hand holding him down but it was no use, a second one merely joined in at this to pin him down.

He was so confused and scared, was his father really going to drown him? Would he really kill his only son? His only child? Then Dante began to remember what his father had said to him up on the dock and closed his eyes. Information and words began to flood his mind and at first Dante thought he would die long before he could find the right words to save his life. Then it came to him like a bright light at the end of a long dark tunnel. Dante felt a surge of power course through him and with new found strength he opened his eyes, locating a sharp rock buried in the muck he pulled it to him and with the last bit of breath in him, slammed the rock into one of the hard arms. He felt the rock break skin and warm blood mix with the bitter cold water infront of him. The two hands released him and Dante rushed to the surface. Warm, summer air rushed into his lungs, rejuvinating him. Turning around, he found his father holding his arm in slight pain.

"What the hell Dad?" Dante spoke, venom in his voice, the rock still in hand.
His father only smiled and said, "Look at the water Dante."
Dante peered into the water and as it began to settle he could see his reflection, but most of all he could see his red eyes with a single black tomo in each. Dante looked at the water in disbelief for a moment, when he looked up his father was already headed down the road. His father's face showed pride, unfortunately Dante would never tell him he had thought of all the negative things in his life to unlock his sharringan.

Needed: 750 words
Actual: 1153 words
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 am

Both Approved
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Flashback

Dante was eleven when he was still training with his genin comrades and jounin sensei. "Your mission for today, is for each of you to learn at least two jutsu each. I will be here to help you and watch over you as your work, you will also have eachother to help one another. Now, you may begin your training." It was about ten in the morning when they had arrived at the training grounds in konoha. There were a few other ninjas scattered about but none within 500 feet of them. Each young ninja picked their own spot and began training. Dante decided to attempt a C-Rank wind jutsu called violent wind palm. With this technique, Dante would claspe his hands together and a large gust of tearing winds would explode from his clasped hands. He had seen other ninjas perform the technique within the village while training.

Harnessing wind chakra into his hands, Dante began to form a few hand signs that his master had showed him and then claspped his hands together. Nothing happened, at all. He tried it again, this time channeling more wind chakra into his hands. This time a small gust escaped his hands, however it had only enough force to slightly move a small rock infront of him. Dante practiced for a few more hours, each attempt growing more and more powerful. It was noon when he looked over at his friends, they were taking a lunch break and had already learned their first jutsu. He kept at it and this time instead of releasing the wind chakra as soon as his two hands clapped together he held his hands together for a second before releasing the energy. This time, a large gust of wind exploded from his hands, uprooting the tree infront of him. With a satisfied smile on his face Dante walked over to his friends and cracked open his lunch.

After a quick lunch he was back at it again, with 1 jutsu downn he attempted another C-Rank wind jutsu. This one released multiple bullets of air from the users mouth. Taking a deep breath and drawing wind chakra into his lungs, Dante exhaled and nothing happened. He tried it again but this time the wind got caught in his throat and he began to choke. After a fit of coughing and a quick drink of water he was back at it again. The sun was setting when he began to feel exhausted, darkness crept at the corners of his eyes. Both his comrades had finished and were lying in the grass waiting to be released home. Dante had taken a seat to clear his mind and looked up at the sky. His sensei appeared infront of him and said, "Here's a thought, before your breath reaches your lungs release the wind chakra, that way the wind chakra sends both the chakra and breath out at the same time."

His sensei flickered away and Dante rose to his feet. Trying what he was told, Dante did just that and this time a bullet of air escaped his lips creating a perfect hole through the tree. Trying again this time he opened and closed his mouth several times releasing multiple blasts of air. With a satisfied mood he walked over to his friends and headed back home.

Needed: 500 words
Actual: 590 words
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Spoiler:

Flashback~

Dante was 12 when he decided to tackle his first B-Rank jutsu. It was a wind element jutsu called Vacuum Great Sphere. He had completed a similar C-Rank jutsu that released multiple small blasts of wind chakra before, but this one released one large burst of wind energy rather than several small ones. He figured the two would be similar enough to master so he wasn't too worried when he found a spot in the woods just outside Konoha. Dante stood there for a moment, letting the light breeze blow over his shoulders and through his hair. It was about noon now and the hot sun tried to fight it's way though the ivy green foliage of the trees above. Sensei had ordered a training session early in the morning but by eleven they were given the rest of the day. So after a quick lunch at home Dante set off for the woods.

He began with a few quick handsigns followed by an intake of air. As his lungs began to fill he released the pent up chakra stored in hid lungs as well. However, instead of a large burst of wind like he was hoping for he only got a small ball of wind. He had thought it would be easy considering he already mastered Wind Release Vacuum Sphere. So this was just on a slightly larger scale, he thought if he just used more chakra it would result in a larger burst. However, when Dante released the pent up wind and chakra it still came out as a small precise bullet. He tried a few more times but each was a failure.

Then, around late afternoon he tried drawing in less air but more chakra rather than half and half. When he did this he was blown backwards by the shear force of the eruption of wind. When he looked up two full trees had been turned to saw dust and the surrounding had large half circles fully cut through them. Dante attempted the jutsu several more times, by bracing himself against a tree he was not thrown backwards and by the time the sun began to disappear beyond the horizon, Dante was able to preform the new jutsu without any trouble.

Needed: 400
Actual: 401
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dante was still camped at the river in the Rice Field Country. It had been a foul day all day, although there was no lightning and it was not technically a storm, it was still crumby outside. The rain would come in buckets at one point and then slow to a drizzle only to start up again. Everything was wet, his pants, his shirt, his coat, the hill, everything was wet. Finally, when the rain had decided to go back to it's drizzling state, Dante took off his shoes and shed his coat. Half sliding, half walking down the slippery hill, Dante made his way to the river. He placed his right foot on the surface and immediately pulled back. "Damn, that's cold!" Dante swore under his breath as the prickly feeling like needles left his foot. The river had become a gurgeling, rushing deadly mass of icecold freezing water. "I think i would have rather stepped on a pile of senbon."

Dante decided to train on the bank rather than the water itself. He knew his first technique would be an easy one, it was the hidden mist technique. He made a sign with his hands and then placed them on the water. Immediately a puff of mist escaped beneath his hands forming infront of him. He tried it again, this time channeling more chakra he was able to encompose and entire 100 foot radius around him in thick mist. He found by activating his sharringan, he could see almost perfectly through the mist. He stood there waiting for the mist to clear before attempting his next jutsu. He knew this one would take a little more effort.

Gathering his chakra he took water from the stream and began infusing chakra into it trying to make a clone of himself. The first one appeared misshapen and ungodly, but he kept at it. The first few looked just like him but turned back into liquid form only a few seconds later. This time he mixed more chakra than water and when he was done he was staring at a perfect image of himself. It looked and acted just like him and by thought he could control it perfectly. He tried to make a second one and soon he was racing himself up the hill to see how well they moved and how realistic they were. Their joints and movements were awkward at first but became fluid after a few seconds. "This will certainly be useful."

Needed: 400
Actual: 442
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 am

Approved. However your mist techniqe cannot be seen through by the Sharingan. I know Itatchi says he can when Kakashi uses it against him, however your chakra will be kneaded through it and all you'll see is a wall of colour the same colour as the opponents chakra.

"This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu."

Taken from Narutopedia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Training   Dante's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Training
Page 1 of 1