Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Roshi Clan I_vote_lcapRoshi Clan I_voting_barRoshi Clan I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Roshi Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasonu

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 40,000

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Clan Name: Roshi Clan
Clan Location:Kirigakure
Clan Traits: They all have blue eyes and either dark brown hair or black hair
Kekkei Genkai:Diamond (Supposely Crystal, they are the same thing however believe it or not)
History:
Roshi Clan Eban
Avast, this clan is quite unique i would say so myself, but let me tell you how it originated. It all started with a young boy named Xabi. this boy had no skills or talents at all he shunned himself from the rest of the world training on some secret jutsu's his parents didn't know about. He would always excuse himself from the dinner table to train when he hardly ate his food. he would train so hard he'd fall asleep in the middle of the jutsu. It was then when he realized he found his talent. he took some time from cleaning his mothers kitchen Cabnet and started fooling around with his new jutsu. he then started to excel in his own jutsu that took him almost 3 years to master. he finished it and was all set and ready.One dreadful day his Dad found out and punished him for being a disgrace to the Roshi clan. The reason Xabi's dad yould get so made is because the roshi's are known mainly for their knowledge, they have no time for useless things such as diamond based jutsu...or jutsu's at all. They both had a big arguement. The arguement was so big that xabi ran away. He was running non-stop to point his feet were bleeding. he then came by a village he didn't know about till he saw the head-bands. "This must be Kirigakure" he said, and just like that he made his new home there never to hear from his mom or dad again. 15 yrs later Xabi was 35 and married a beautiful women who's name was kagura. They lived a peacful life with a beautiful baby boy they name Sasonu. years past and they past and Xabi's clan grew and grew. Now he formed his own Roshi clan that only focused on Diamond(Crystal) based jutsu's also they have earth and water based jutsu's as well.The clan,however, went mad for power causing Satoru to split up with his mom, who had found him years later in kiri on a mission she was attending. they were ran out of the kirigakure and scattered as far from the Land of Birds all the way to the Land of honey. never to be seen again until the small 6 year old Satoru grew up.This clan mainly originated in Kirigakure, but was partially forming in konoha. The clan focuses on diamond(crystal) jutsu's. Were did they originate? How did they come to be? This part should be very descriptive and at least two paragraphs. Also include a Clan Symbol in space provided if your clan has one.
Clan Details: Open

Secret Clan Jutsu:

The Clan has a destructive phase in techniques called the Daiyamondo Hakai.

Level (part) 1-Phase of Beginnings: This phase slightly boost the strength of the user and coats both of the users arms in hardened white diamond that looks rocky. This skill can only be obtained through training

300 worded post training
___________________________________________________________________________________

Level (part)2-Phase of Endurance:Increases the user's strength and defense more and the users body(from the neck to the waist) gets coated in the rocky white diamond, this affect is canceled when the user either dies or is in another phase.This skill is obtained through training, you must be higher than genin though.

600 worded post training
___________________________________________________________________________________

Level (part) 3-Phase of Pain:The users strength and defense increase alittle bit more than before and so does chakra. One of the users legs gets coated in the white rocky diamond. this affect is canceled when the user either dies or is in another phase.Must be chuunin or higher to obtain and this is obtained through training.

1000 worded post training

Level (part) 4-Phase of Penalties:the strength and defense increases alot more and so does the chakra by alot, the users other leg gets coated in this white rocky diamond. this affect is canceled when the user either dies or is in another phase.Must be Jounin level or higher to obtain, training is the only way to get this.

1500 worded post training

Level (part) 5-Phase of Attributions: The users speed, defense, strength, chakra, and stamina increase maximum. The head gets coated in the white rocky diamond, and then the diamond melts seeping into the users skin turning the user completely white. After that the users hair will either turn jet black or silver. Jet black for boys, Silver for girls. there tongue will turn black, and the white part of their eyes will be patterned with lime green, cyan, and pink streaks all over it. The pupil how ever turns a scary looking crimson. this allows the user to learn destructive techniques. Which will be posted the jutsu creation template. This is only obtained when killing someone of the clan. When this skill is used the user stamina will drop. And they will irp will have to be hospitalized for 2 day irl.

2000 worded post training

Clan Element Weakness: Lightning(Raiton)

Last edited by sasonu on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasonu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I hope this is exceptably well.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 am

As I assume Diamond is Earth + Water.

Add some kind of Word Count for each phase what is required for learning.

Maybe I missed it but do clan members stay in those phases permanently or is it controllable? (Undoing the phase).

Remove the "almost identical to the power of a jinchuriki full blast"... Also I don't see how one's speed can increase by coating their body with Diamond.

You must give it some kind of weakness. Lightning maybe?

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sasonu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 am

I thought i deleted that....i was saving the jinchuuriki thing for something else my bad. Yes and sense Its Earth + Water and not Water + Earth (Main + Sub) Lightning is the clans weakness instead of water because of the bloodlines base element which is earth. Anyways how is this.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Roshi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi Clan   Roshi Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi Clan
Page 1 of 1