Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Sasonu Roshi I_vote_lcapSasonu Roshi I_voting_barSasonu Roshi I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Sasonu Roshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasonu

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 40,000

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 am

Name: Roshi, Sasonu
Nickname:The Odd Element

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Appearance: My character wears the traditional outfit of the Mizukage. He has dark brown hair and silver black eyes. Occasionally he will die his hair black just for the fun of it, but he likes to keep his hair natural sometimes.His silver black eyes, however, Are wierd.The black part is where the white area of ones eyes should be and the silver part is the color of the pupil. His tongue is a strange blue color, which is wierd and his teeth are really white. he has a broad shoulder spane, and his eyes always look like he is glaring at someone, but really he isn't. From his waist up to his neck is all covered in bandages, the bandages are a light blue color and are apart of satoru's attire. He wears some of the bandages for play, while he wears the rest for real. Around his waist area is a brutal scar that rings around that whole area. That happened in the war which was awhile ago, but it still looks like it is bleeding. Excluding the waist, the banadges from there and up are just for show. He thought it looked ugly having just that aroun his waist so he took the curtosy of wrapping it around his whole stomach and torso area instead of just his waist. He also wears a full sleeve of bandages on one arm and just barely a sleeve on the other. The left arm wraps all the way to the finger tips while the right arm wraps barely past the shoulder area. He has a crescent shaped mark on his forehead that is colored a shade of blue that almost matches the skin color of satoru. It is so close, it is almost hard to see.

Personality Well, let's see. A lot of Satoru's personality is based around the fact that he doesn't really have one. He was trained to be emotionless - apparently from a young enough age that he can't even recall how to show emotions properly. It's as though a certain instinct most humans develop has been completely removed from him. He's horribly socially inept, and is only just now trying to learn how to become friends with others. Most of his knowledge comes from books and the poor explanations of his team mates. His lack of emotions also makes it difficult to read others, as even the concept of some emotions is hard for him to understand. Satoru everyonce in awhile will have a spark of joy, but thats is very, very rare. Even though he is emotionless he knows when he makes a rude comment, but he does say anything about it. He likes it when people get mad.

He may attempt to give someone he's considering becoming friends with a nickname, but he's at a loss as to how to go about picking one without insulting them.He stills tends to give rather fake smiles when trying to be friendly, but those are being replaced more often with his awkward real smile. (It's actually very similar, as he closes his eyes for both, but his real one has genuine emotion behind it.) He's not exactly outgoing, better at being led into situations that require interaction with others than seeking it out himself. The only time when satoru is outgoing is when he is on a mission that suits his well being, if it doesn't then he just acts the way he normally does, a rude jerk. Even though he is mizukage, that proffession is just like an everyday thing, he wants to be true to his people, and so he acts like he would around his friends. Surpsingly he has friends who love and care about him.

History
Spoiler:

Clan/Bloodline: Roshi Clan
Village:Kirigakure
Starting Element: Water, Earth
Weapons: A medium sized katana on his back and he has about 25 senbons
ExtraNormally people with higher ranks get 3 main elements and one sub, So if i can i would like to have lightning, i will train for it if you'd like me to.

RP Sample:
"That's it" Satoru did acouple of backflips back and landed on a tree branch. He was high up in the tree when he started to look down on kellen. "I don't take kindly to uchiha's, i thought i killed them all off long ago. I guess there are some i need to vanquish inorder for me to be superior" . Satoru looked at kellen. "Don't take me so lightly that i would lose to some one like you. it is more pathetic than you could ever think",Satoru then transformed back into his original form. "I am the S-ranked Missing ninja of the Leaf; I always toy with the genin and try to get them in my ranks, but i will never ever want to be with a uchiha, it is beneath me" He stared at kellen as his sharingan went into EMS mode."Do you like the looks of this sharingan? I had to take out my mothers eyes and implant them in mine to get this power" He said with a smirk on his face. "I will finish this with every dieing breathe of those pitful uchiha's i killed" He formed various handsigns. "Like many uchiha's, their element is mainly fire" He began to store and immense amount of chakra in his system. "But, as a blessing to me, i was given the grace of earth and lightning, with alittle fire and some water" The ground began to shake. "Earth-Lightning style: Magnetic Gravitational field" Satoru said as all the space around them for about 1 mile was magnetic, and all kunai's shurkiens and all other metal and steel, also titanium equipment fell to the ground and stayed there do to the magnetism. The gravity however took its toll as well making the equipment stay suspended in the air only to move when satoru said so. Only satoru though was floating as he reached the ground. "This is why I am a threat to all villages in the world. This jutsu, as wrecked havoc amungst them all" He clenched his fist as the objects began to twitch.

Another one

Satoru looked at everyone that came from where ever. He looked at the Anbu, the swordsmen and the strange...kid. He activated his sharingan and observed the kid with caution. He then got up ignoring the anbu, shikamatsu, and kaito. He walked toward boy. He stopped when he was 10 feet away from him. He threw a kunai by the boys face. "I am sorry i don't like it when people hide. We asked for you all to come out" He then put his hands together preparing for a jutsu. "With these eyes i can see your just a clone" Satoru stopped with the handsigns. "I am probaly rushing things. My name is satoru uchiha. I am the X ninja of konohagakure who single handedly took it down with my most destructive jutsu, which gave me the nickname of the Distorted Devil. You might know, you might not, i am not the type of guy who wants to be known by everysingle person. It becomes a pain" He looked away in an opposite direction from where everyone was."This is such an awkward confrontation" he looked back at the people surrounding him "We have an anbu, a boy, and a person with a sword....a swordsmen I suppose. I would ask you guys whats your business here, but I don't want to waste this valuable time looking at you again. My stomach is doing back flips with every glance I look at you with. utterly disgusting if I do say so myself"Looking to the bright blue sky, Shika watched as a hawk hovered the air in a circular motion. Just for a few more seconds he continued looking at it, but once it was over he began walking once again. Shika had been looking for a fight, not because he wanted to beat someone people up but because he needed to test his skills against someone else which was one of the many reasons he was walking about. Slowly Shika came upon a lake, he had has his Byakugan activated so he wasn't worried about the person attacking him. From the other side of the lake Shika stood looking at this person waiting for something to happen, he wore his Akatsuki robe, with his leaf forehead protector on with a slash threw the symbol. His Akatsuki cloak stretched up to his neck blocking off the little scars he had on his neck, he had white hair, that almost matched the color of his skin. He also had a strap around his chest that held his two Hook swords one his back that formed into a perfect X. With a slight sigh Shika spoke his words "Looking for a Fight" Is all that Shika had to say to his fellow Akatsuki member as he awaited a response. Satoru looked up at Shikamatsu. His deep gaze was truly astonishing. He adjusted himself on the rock and was then facing him. He looked up in the sky and watched the clouds pass by. He then set his gaze upon Shika again. "What do you want?" He said rubbing his head as if he was sleeping. He didn't realize the question he was asked until after the the encounter, but then he just realized he 'was' just asked a question. "A fight you say, sure why not, but we are not going to kill eachother, the boss would be angry with the outcome" Satoru was about to stand up and start when he felt something. "Shikamatsu, tell me, how many people are watching us right now" Satoru said as he knew shikamatsu and him weren't alone.

Last edited by sasonu on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm

I decided to Kages to start with 2 elements.
By the way 3 elements are maximum. People can use every jutsu though but Element Jutsu that you don't have affinity with take more chakra and are weaker.

In your history it was mentioned that Hokage made the request for team to eliminate intruders in Fire Country. Shouldn't it be Mizukage? It would shame great village like Konoha to ask help from other village just to eliminate intruders.

The jutsus used in History must be still trained in Jutsu Training topic. You can make a Flashback topic or something like that... Everyone stars with only E-Rank jutsus even Jounin Smile

Your weapon must be normal... that means no diamond coating.

Other than that everything seems in order and once you edit your weapon and create a your clan you get approved.

Last edited by Animus on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sasonu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Ignore the hokage and the weapon thing lol...I will train for my other jutsu's then
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Won't ignore the weapon thing...

You will get approved once you have edited the weapon and created your clan.
Back to top Go down
Sasonu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

I edited the weapon and posted the clan.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasonu Roshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasonu Roshi   Sasonu Roshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasonu Roshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: