Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapKaguya Clan Jutsu I_voting_barKaguya Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapKaguya Clan Jutsu I_voting_barKaguya Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Kaguya Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Kaguya Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Clan Jutsu   Kaguya Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Techniques below can only be used by those who posses Kaguya Clan bloodline.

Name: Dance of the Camellia
Type: Taijutsu; Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Camellia
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu; Kenjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. He would follow up with Dance of the Clematis: Flower to pierce the immobilized opponent.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Clematis: Vine
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Using his kekkei genkai, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. He would follow up with Dance of the Clematis: Flower to pierce the immobilized opponent.

Name: Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Description: This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. Despite its strength, it was unable to penetrate Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Clematis: Flower
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Element:[/b]  N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. Despite its strength, it was unable to penetrate Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku.

Name: Dance of the Larch
Description: Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Larch
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Name: Dance of the Seedling Fern
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack.

Of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this dance is the only one to be a ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Seedling Fern
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack.

Of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this dance is the only one to be a ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu.

Name: Dance of the Willow
Type: Taijutsu; Kenjutsu
Description: To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance of the Willow
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu; Kenjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Name: Drilling Finger Bullets
Description: Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This jutsu is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Drilling Finger Bullets
[b]Description:[/b] Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This jutsu is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Kaguya Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1