Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaido Kotetsu (WIP) I_voting_barRaido Kotetsu (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaido Kotetsu (WIP) I_voting_barRaido Kotetsu (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Raido Kotetsu (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raido

Power : 0

Raido Kotetsu (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Raido Kotetsu
Nickname:

Height: 6'
Weight: 500 lbs
Appearance: At first glance, Raido appears very normal looking. He wears a grey cloak, under which is a black shirt. He has long, dark shaggy hair that covers his ears and occasionally his eyes. He usually keeps his left arm hidden under his cloak, as it tends to draw unnecessary and unwanted attention to himself, being that it seems to be made of steel. When he does show his arm, it can be quite disconcerting. It's not especially pretty to look at, as his skills were not perfectly developed when he made it. It looks to be made of some kind of metal with a dark and tarnished silver color. Vents for air flow open along the shoulder and underarm, and the fingers are tipped in claws.

Personality Raido has gotten by in the world of rouge shinobi by not trusting anyone. He is always suspicious of anyone he meets, and tends to act with extreme prejudice. He always has a backup plan out of any situation he may find himself in. He is not against using underhanded means to achieve victory.

History Raido was born in the Hidden Rock Village, where he grew up like a normal kid born of shinobi parents.

Clan/Bloodline: Kotetsu clan, wielder of the Tetsumane, or Iron Blood.
Village: Ex-Iwagakure
Starting Element: Earth and Water: Clan bloodline. Liquid Metallic subatance.
Weapons: His left arm. After being cut off, he used his bloodline limit to slowly meld a replacement arm, made of his liquid metal. Its fingers end in talons, and has several other components...to be added later. He can also shoot senbon out of his arm, which he has 20 of. He also has 2 exploding tags, 2 smokebombs, and a length of razer wire.

Extra As he grow stronger, he will develop his left arm into better forms.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Just a couple of quick things man. First off, if you could embellish his history and personality just a tad. Why did he become a Ronin if he had a happy life as a shinobi of the hidden rock village? When did this happen? As for his personality, is he ever happy? =P

Secondly, you're going to have to create a clan topic with your Kekkei Genkai and have that approved before we can approve your character. It shouldn't take you too long, then you can start RPing =]
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Oh, and you don't have to do this now, but at some point could you please make a weapon topic for your arm, just so we can see the ins and outs of it since it's not quite yet developed.
Back to top Go down
Raido

Power : 0

PostSubject: Re: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 pm

...Konzai...did you not see the (WIP) in the title? I'm not done with it, man. Don't worry, I'll address all that stuff. I know what i'm doing lol. >_>b
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Well, that's me severally, and once again, owned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raido Kotetsu (WIP)   Raido Kotetsu (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raido Kotetsu (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: