Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Normal Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapNormal Ninjutsu I_voting_barNormal Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Normal Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapNormal Ninjutsu I_voting_barNormal Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Normal Ninjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Normal Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Normal Ninjutsu   Normal Ninjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 am

Since I can't find a filtrable jutsu list for Normal ninjutsu (Without elements) I will just keep updating the list if someone wants to get a jutsu ranked.

Name: Character Bind Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This technique, developed by Shiranami, allows him to do many different things depending on the kanji he writes out on the air with his hands such as create fire, or sending the word to attack a target. Fairly versatile, this skill affords similar advantages to one-handed hand seals.

The effects of these kanji have been shown:

* 操, which comes from the verb 操る (ayatsuru), meaning to manipulate. This character allows Shiranami to manipulate and control his opponent. The effect manifests when Shiranami writes he kanji in the air at the target's direction; at which point, the kanji appears on the recepient's person. That individual then becomes a subject to Shiranami's will. However, as with the Infinite Embrace, it is not absolute, since a person with tremendous chakra can easily dispel the effect.
* 岩 (iwa, rock), This character allows Shiranami to immobilise targets. In the case of clones, this dispels them.
* 爆 (baku, explode), This character causes several explosions that can also be used to dispel clones.
* 炎 (en, flames), This character creates a large wall of fire to keep enemies away.
* 斬 (zan), which comes from the verb 斬る (kiru), meaning to kill with a blade. This character creates several wind blades.
* 割 (katsu, split), This character causes the ground underneath the target to split open.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Character Bind Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique, developed by Shiranami, allows him to do many different things depending on the kanji he writes out on the air with his hands such as create fire, or sending the word to attack a target. Fairly versatile, this skill affords similar advantages to one-handed hand seals.

The effects of these kanji have been shown:

* 操, which comes from the verb 操る (ayatsuru), meaning to manipulate. This character allows Shiranami to manipulate and control his opponent. The effect manifests when Shiranami writes he kanji in the air at the target's direction; at which point, the kanji appears on the recepient's person. That individual then becomes a subject to Shiranami's will. However, as with the Infinite Embrace, it is not absolute, since a person with tremendous chakra can easily dispel the effect.
    * 岩 (iwa, rock), This character allows Shiranami to immobilise targets. In the case of clones, this dispels them.
    * 爆 (baku, explode), This character causes several explosions that can also be used to dispel clones.
    * 炎 (en, flames), This character creates a large wall of fire to keep enemies away.
    * 斬 (zan), which comes from the verb 斬る (kiru), meaning to kill with a blade. This character creates several wind blades.
    * 割 (katsu, split), This character causes the ground underneath the target to split open.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Description: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

In Part II though, Kabuto's skill with the jutsu was enough to cut through wood and flesh with ease.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chakra Scalpel
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This medical technique forms one's chakra  into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

In Part II though, Kabuto's skill with the jutsu was enough to cut through wood and flesh with ease.

Name: Soft Physique Modification
Description: Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike. Orochimaru's version allows him to stretch any of his body parts well beyond their normal length and allows him to move in the manner of a snake.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Soft Physique Modification
[b]Description:[/b] Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike. Orochimaru's version allows him to stretch any of his body parts well beyond their normal length and allows him to move in the manner of a snake.

Name: Shadow Clone Explosion
Description: The user lures the target in, using a Shadow Clone as bait. The target, acting according to the principle of "attack to bring down the enemy," falls victim to a powerful explosion. If one can see through the body of the Shadow Clone, it is possible to evade the blast. However, by wrapping it up in trick after trick, the target will be guided into the technique for sure. The size of the explosion is considerably big.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Shadow Clone Explosion
[b]Description:[/b] The user lures the target in, using a Shadow Clone  as bait. The target, acting according to the principle of "attack to bring down the enemy," falls victim to a powerful explosion. If one can see through the body of the Shadow Clone, it is possible to evade the blast. However, by wrapping it up in trick after trick, the target will be guided into the technique for sure. The size of the explosion is considerably big.

Name: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with Pain's own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to Pain's senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone not of the village, the existence of the intruder can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until Pain uses the seal to cancel it. Pain makes it rain every Sunday in Amegakure, or whenever he has to leave the village. The bigger the area is covered the more chakra it takes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Rain Tiger at Will Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with Pain's own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to Pain's senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone not of the village, the existence of the intruder can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until Pain uses the seal to cancel it. Pain makes it rain every Sunday in Amegakure, or whenever he has to leave the village. The bigger the area is covered the more chakra it takes.

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:
Public:

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Normal Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: