Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_vote_lcapKen Hayato ~Leaf~ I_voting_barKen Hayato ~Leaf~ I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_vote_lcapKen Hayato ~Leaf~ I_voting_barKen Hayato ~Leaf~ I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ Empty
PostSubject: Ken Hayato ~Leaf~   Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 am

Name: Hayato, Ken
Nickname:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 116lb
Appearance: Ken stand 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 116 poinds and has an athelitc build. His hair is brown, with a golden tone to it, that comes down to the middle of his ear. His eye are also brown but change color, mostly to a hazel color, but sometime to a darker brown. Ken is usually seen wearing a plain white t, a grey hoody, and a pair of black baggy cargo pants with some white tennie shoes.

Personality Ken is an intelligent and calculative man. He is very logical and down to earth. Although he is lazy he still likes to be active. His plans are always changing and he never makes promises... even when he does they tend to get broken. Ken is always analyzing people trying to figure out what to say. Based on how there reactions are to his questions Ken changes his personality to suit the person he is talking to. Due to this skill Ken is great at socializing. Ken is, at times, very motivated thus increasing his will to work.

History Ken's history is pretty bland. He grew up as the son of Katasu Hayato, a ninja that was a little above your average. Katasu wanted Ken to become a great ninja, but instead of training him, he did no such thing. He let Ken live a normal kids life. This is untill Ken turned nine. At the age of nine Ken was enrolled at Leaf's ninja academy. Working hard Ken soon became the one of the best in his class. Once he reached the top, he graduated. Becoming a genin at age ten wasn't that big a deal seeing how others graduated at age five, six, and seven, but still his father, who graduated at age 12, was very proud. Ken did normal genin missions and was continueing his progress with trainning. Then came the chuunin exams. Ken's father insisted Ken participate. Ken did as his father wished. Entering the chuunin exam Ken was ready to do his best. As he passed the exams part by part, he began to think how easy it was. As the final exam came to an end, Ken was a chuunin. Ken continued doing missions, chuunin missions now, and continued his training. After a while Ken began to think that he was the best chuunin. This is where Ken began to lack off. Knowing that he was the best, and with no competition, Ken's progress slowed. He still progressed, just not as fast. Being a ninja was losing his interest. Now Ken wanted to fight someone the could challenge him, get his interest so he became a Jounin at age 14. With this promotion Ken got a taste of what a challenge was. None of his fights were easy, they were all difficult to some degree. This renewed Ken's interest and motivation. Ken loved it! He wanted more of this challenge so he worked harder and harder. He became a great Jounin, but still had a ways to go. Now at age 15 Ken is working on becoming the best ninja the leaf has to offer.

Clan/Bloodline:None
Village: Konohagakure
Starting Element: Lightning
Weapons: Wakizashi, 10 Kunai, 10 Shurikens, and 5 Senbons.

Extra

RP Sample:Waking in the middle of the night, Ken sat up on his bed thinking,"What time is it?" Looking at the clock he saw that it was two A.M. Raising out of bed, Ken walked over to his small bathroom. Glancing at the mirror he saw his reflection. Hair messy, eyes half closed, and his little beard stubble. Splashing cold walter on his face, he fully awoke. Grabbing the sharpest kunai he could find he started to shave. Focusing his eyes on the mirror again he saw the improved reflection. Hair still somewhat messy, eyes fully focused, and his nice clean face. "That's better." he said as he rubbed on his chin. Ken then hopped in the shower. As he got out, dryed off, and placed his clothes on, he wondered,"Wonder how today's gonna be?" Grabbing his gear, Placing his headband on his head, he walked out of his house and onto the streets of Konoha. The moon was out so there was plenty of light. The pavement under his feet was smooth, and Ken liked the fell of the cold road under his feet. Soon Ken made it to his distination, a lake. Looking at the lake Ken felt as if there was not a care in the world. The moonlight in the lakes water was a sight that not many would get up to see, but to Ken it was the greatest thing in the world. Ken laid down on the grass and gazed at the lake. Time seemed to stop and Ken was smiling. An houred rolled by and Ken fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Katasu on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Hayato ~Leaf~   Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 am

Put N/A after Clan Bloodline if you aren't creating it now... and no, you can't get a bloodline after your character has been approved.

In personality add something like he is talented, hard working and other traits you mentioned in your history.

Remove "Best Academy Student", "Best Chunin" etc. There is always someone better.

While at it also add what kind of footwear he has under appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Hayato ~Leaf~   Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am

Fixed. I added one thing to personality since I already included his other traits. Also I put it where he thought he was the best chuunin, this should be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Hayato ~Leaf~   Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Hayato ~Leaf~   Ken Hayato ~Leaf~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Hayato ~Leaf~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: