Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Kenjutsu I_vote_lcapKenjutsu I_voting_barKenjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Kenjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Kenjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kenjutsu   Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 am

Name: Hiramekarei Unleashing
Type: Kenjutsu; Ninjutsu
Element:
Description: Chōjūrō unleashes his sword Hiramekarei, shaping chakra around it to form a giant hammer. This causes the bandages that are wrapped around the sword to unravel. It´s unknown if the chakra can actually mold into other weapons. Hiramekarei required.
Public: Closed
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Hiramekarei Unleashing
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Kenjutsu; Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Chōjūrō unleashes his sword Hiramekarei, shaping chakra around it to form a giant hammer. This causes the bandages that are wrapped around the sword to unravel. It´s unknown if the chakra can actually mold into other weapons. Hiramekarei required.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Samurai Saber Technique
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Unique to samurai, this technique employs the concept of 'Chakra Flow', similar to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through "Chakra Flow", the user channels their chakra through their swords. This extends the reach and the cutting edge of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of energy whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it ripped up, or through, a stone pillar; the shock from the samurai that someone "could" deflect this jutsu is also telling. The samurai have also shown shape transformation, as the chakra blades form into giant buzz-saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows the samurai to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise as needed.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Samurai Saber Technique
[b]Type:[/b] Kenjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] Unique to samurai, this technique employs the concept of 'Chakra Flow', similar to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through "Chakra Flow", the user channels their chakra through their swords. This extends the reach and the cutting edge of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of energy whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it ripped up, or through, a stone pillar; the shock from the samurai that someone "could" deflect this jutsu is also telling. The samurai have also shown shape transformation, as the chakra blades form into giant buzz-saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows the samurai to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise as needed.

Name: Seven Swords Dance
Element: Lightning
Description: Killer Bee goes into a pose with his seven swords. The swords are charged with lightning chakra to greatly increase their cutting power through high-frequency vibrations. He holds a blade at both his elbow joints, one at his left armpit, one in his mouth, one in his right neck joint, one between his stomach and one at his right leg. As strange as it seems, Killer Bee is very skilled with these blades, and spins in a manner similar to a buzz saw, leaving no opening for even a skilled Sharingan user like Sasuke Uchiha and a highly trained swordsman Suigetsu Hōzuki. Striking with his various ways of unpredictable spinning, Killer Bee finds an opening and strikes with all seven of his swords simultaneously. Though powerful, Killer Bee applied too much pressure on the blades, and several of them snapped at impact.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Seven Swords Dance
[b]Type:[/b]
 Kenjutsu; Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning
[b]Description:[/b]
Killer Bee goes into a pose with his seven swords. The swords are charged  with lightning chakra to greatly increase their cutting power through high-frequency vibrations. He holds a blade at both his elbow joints, one at his left armpit, one in his mouth, one in his right neck joint, one between his stomach and one at his right leg. As strange as it seems, Killer Bee is very skilled with these blades, and spins in a manner similar to a buzz saw, leaving no opening for even a skilled Sharingan  user like Sasuke Uchiha and a highly trained swordsman Suigetsu Hōzuki. Striking with his various ways of unpredictable spinning, Killer Bee finds an opening and strikes with all seven of his swords simultaneously. Though powerful, Killer Bee applied too much pressure on the blades, and several of them snapped at impact.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Description: This technique allows Sasuke to flow Chidori through his chokutō. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
[b]Rank:[/b]
 B-Rank
 Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows Sasuke to flow  Chidori  through his chokutō. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move.

Name: Toad Sword Beheading
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: A technique only a Toad can use, by employing its characteristic bodily features. Its strong hips and legs give birth to an uncommonly precise leap, with which it slices at its target. Since the interval is covered in the blink of an eye, the opponent can't even try to escape. Gamabunta uses this together with his huge dosu (Yakuza sword). You need to be a toad to perform this technique.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Toad Sword Beheading
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank
[b]Type:[/b] Kenjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] A technique only a Toad can use, by employing its characteristic bodily features. Its strong hips and legs give birth to an uncommonly precise leap, with which it slices at its target. Since the interval is covered in the blink of an eye, the opponent can't even try to escape. Gamabunta uses this together with his huge dosu (Yakuza sword). You need to be a toad to perform this technique.

Name: Wind Cutter Technique
Element: Wind
Description: This technique requires the Soaring Short Swords or something similar, and allows the user to divide and neutralize a Wind Release technique, making it harmless. The user can even redirect it to the launcher of the Wind technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Cutter Technique
 B-Rank
 Wind
[b]Description:[/b] This technique requires the Soaring Short Swords or something similar, and allows the user to divide and neutralize a Wind Release technique, making it harmless. The user
can even redirect it to the launcher of the Wind technique.

Name: Wind Counter
Description: Using the Soaring Short Swords or something similar, the user of this technique can easily cancel another Wind Release technique and redirect it to its user in the form of a hurricane.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wind Counter
[b]Description:[/b]
Using the Soaring Short Swords or something similar, the user of this technique can easily cancel another Wind Release technique and redirect it to its user in the form of a hurricane.

Name: Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword
Element: Water
Description: A secret jutsu of Takigakure that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade. This sword can also go through most fire jutsu.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Description:[/b] A secret jutsu of Takigakure that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade. This sword can also go through most fire jutsu.

Name: Fangs of Lightning
Description: By drawing together his twin swords, Raiga can send an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing him to create lightning strikes in any desired location. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fangs of Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] By drawing together his twin swords, Raiga can send an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing him to create lightning strikes in any desired location. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Name: Lightning Ball
Description: By gathering chakra between his twin swords, Raiga can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]  Lightning Ball
[b]Description:[/b] By gathering chakra between his twin swords, Raiga can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Name: Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning
Description: Using his twin swords, Raiga can create several thunderbolts that cut through the ground until they hit the enemy. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning
[b]Element:[/b]  Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] Using his twin swords, Raiga can create several thunderbolts that cut through the ground until they hit the enemy. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Name: Lightning Dragon Tornado
Description: Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Raiga's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of him. It will then strike out against his opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Dragon Tornado
 S
 Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Raiga's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of him. It will then strike out against his opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target. This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Strike Armor
[b]Description:[/b] By combining his twin swords at their hilts and rotating them, Raiga can use this jutsu to surround himself with electricity. The intense electric field protects him by electrocuting anyone who makes contact with it, but only works for one attack. This armor seems very strong as it is capable of standing up to Rock Lee's Drunken Fist.  This requires Lightning Fangs or any other Lightning Sword.

Name: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Element: Wind
Description: This is a technique used with the Soaring Short Swords, which creates a large gust of wind. When Seimei united the swords with the other three special weapons from Takumi Village, the gust of wind transformed into a very strong whirlwind. Wind swords required.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Rotating Ferocious Wind
[b]Element:[/b] Wind
[b]Description:[/b] This is a technique used with the Soaring Short Swords, which creates a large gust of wind. When Seimei  united the swords with the other three special weapons from Takumi Village, the gust of wind transformed into a very strong whirlwind. Wind swords required.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Kenjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenjutsu   Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 am

Name: Puppet Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The Puppet Technique is a unique ninjutsu fighting style; this jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time.

This technique has few weaknesses: according to Shino Aburame's observations during his fight against Kankurō, the Puppet technique is a long range style, meaning that the puppeteers are weak against close range fighters. Since most puppeteer use his or her hands to manipulate the puppets, if their hands are disabled, then the technique can be neutralized. Also, while controlling the puppet, the user is wide open if the opponent bypasses the puppet. For this reason, puppeteers avoid hand to hand battle, relying almost exclusively on their puppets instead.

However, Sasori has managed to create innovative methods that can bypass such weaknesses, such as Hiruko, which is worn like a disguise, serving as armor and defending himself from attacks, and converting himself into a puppet, he can fight at close range without worrying leaving himself wide open.

Puppet Technique can be trained on several ranks. Each rank must be trained separated but it allows you to use more puppets each time. C=2 Puppets; B=4 Puppets; A=6 Puppets; S=10 puppets. Z-Rank is little different as from that point person can start controlling more than 10 puppets when they have more things to control them with.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Puppet Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C; B; A; S; Z
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] The Puppet Technique is a unique ninjutsu fighting style; this jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time.

This technique has few weaknesses: according to Shino Aburame's observations during his fight against Kankurō, the Puppet technique is a long range style, meaning that the puppeteers are weak against close range fighters. Since most puppeteer use his or her hands to manipulate the puppets, if their hands are disabled, then the technique can be neutralized. Also, while controlling the puppet, the user is wide open if the opponent bypasses the puppet. For this reason, puppeteers avoid hand to hand battle, relying almost exclusively on their puppets instead.

However, Sasori has managed to create innovative methods that can bypass such weaknesses, such as Hiruko, which is worn like a disguise, serving as armor and defending himself from attacks, and converting himself into a puppet, he can fight at close range without worrying leaving himself wide open.

Puppet Technique can be trained on several ranks. Each rank must be trained separated but it allows you to use more puppets each time. C=2 Puppets; B=4 Puppets; A=6 Puppets; S=10 puppets. Z-Rank is little different as from that point person can start controlling more than 10 puppets when they have more things to control them with.

Name: Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot
Description: First the opponent must be trapped in the torso of Black Ant. After this is accomplished, Crow separates into eight components. The torso is left behind while the arms, legs, and head are positioned around Black Ant, each with a sharp blade. Kankurō guides the separate pieces into slits in Black Ant's torso, impaling the victim inside.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot
[b]Description:[/b] First the opponent must be trapped in the torso of Black Ant. After this is accomplished, Crow separates into eight components. The torso is left behind while the arms, legs, and head are positioned around Black Ant, each with a sharp blade. Kankurō guides the separate pieces into slits in Black Ant's torso, impaling the victim inside.

Name: Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continuous Hell
Description: By using his Puppet Technique, Kankurō moves Crow and Black Ant into position around his target. Crow launches poison mist bombs at the opponent, surrounding them with gas. When their vision is blocked, both the puppets will launch needles from their arms at their victim.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continuous Hell
[b]Description:[/b] By using his Puppet Technique, Kankurō moves Crow and Black Ant into position around his target. Crow launches poison mist bombs at the opponent, surrounding them with gas. When their vision is blocked, both the puppets will launch needles from their arms at their victim.

Name: Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body
Description: A puppet performance technique where chakra threads are attached to various spots on a person's body; the head, torso, both arms, and both legs. The person being manipulated gains the ability to not only use their own techniques, but the skills of the puppeteer as well.

The origins of this technique lie on the battlefield. When a puppet user's puppets where all destroyed, they would begin using corpses. To perform this technique with a living person requires both parties to trust each other deeply.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body
[b]Description:[/b] A puppet performance technique where chakra threads are attached to various spots on a person's body; the head, torso, both arms, and both legs. The person being manipulated gains the ability to not only use their own techniques, but the skills of the puppeteer as well.

The origins of this technique lie on the battlefield. When a puppet user's puppets where all destroyed, they would begin using corpses. To perform this technique with a living person requires both parties to trust each other deeply.

Name: Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Needles
Description: With this technique, Sasori (inside of his puppet Hiruko) fires his torpedo-shaped left arm towards the enemy. The arm begins to quickly rotate, launching the wooden cylinders that it has attached. The cylinders then open, and each one releases a large amount of needles, creating a quick rain of poisoned needles in all directions.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Puppet Technique: Prosthetic Arm Needles
[b]Description:[/b] With this technique, Sasori (inside of his puppet Hiruko) fires his torpedo-shaped left arm towards the enemy. The arm begins to quickly rotate, launching the wooden cylinders that it has attached. The cylinders then open, and each one releases a large amount of needles, creating a quick rain of poisoned needles in all directions.

Name: Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangles
Description: Kankurō takes out his Sasori puppet, detaches its head, and launches several triangular blades with bombs attached to them from the neck and palms.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangles
[b]Description:[/b] Kankurō takes out his Sasori puppet, detaches its head, and launches several triangular blades with bombs attached to them from the neck and palms.

Name: Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
Description: To begin this jutsu, Sasori removes one summoning scroll from his back. He then opens his right chest compartment to emit more than a hundred chakra strings, which reach into the scroll. From the scroll, more than a hundred puppets wearing red cloaks emerge.

As even the most elite of puppeteers cannot control more than ten puppets a time (one per finger), this technique is proof of Sasori's superiority with regard to the Puppet Technique. Also, normally a puppet's movement is dependent on the will of the user, and as such there will be a time lag between the user's commands and the puppet's response. However, since these hundred puppets are directly connected to Sasori's core, there is no time lag between Sasori's will and the puppets' movements.

Sasori claimed that he had brought down an entire country with this jutsu. Many of the puppets, however, were destroyed during Sasori's battle with Chiyo and Sakura Haruno, although they did manage to destroy some of Chiyo's puppets. While these one hundred puppets lacked teamwork, they apparently used sheer attrition to wear down their opponents. As with all of Sasori's puppets, all the weapons wielded are coated in his special poison, which would kill the victims after three days of painful paralysis.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] To begin this jutsu, Sasori removes one summoning scroll from his back. He then opens his right chest compartment to emit more than a hundred chakra strings, which reach into the scroll. From the scroll, more than a hundred puppets wearing red cloaks emerge.

As even the most elite of puppeteers cannot control more than ten puppets a time (one per finger), this technique is proof of Sasori's superiority with regard to the Puppet Technique. Also, normally a puppet's movement is dependent on the will of the user, and as such there will be a time lag between the user's commands and the puppet's response. However, since these hundred puppets are directly connected to Sasori's core, there is no time lag between Sasori's will and the puppets' movements.

Sasori claimed that he had brought down an entire country with this jutsu. Many of the puppets, however, were destroyed during Sasori's battle with Chiyo and Sakura Haruno, although they did manage to destroy some of Chiyo's puppets. While these one hundred puppets lacked teamwork, they apparently used sheer attrition to wear down their opponents. As with all of Sasori's puppets, all the weapons wielded are coated in his special poison, which would kill the victims after three days of painful paralysis.

Name: White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu
Description: These ten puppets were created by the inventor of the Puppet Technique, Monzaemon Chikamatsu. They later came into Chiyo's possession. To use the puppets, Chiyo first released them from their carrying scroll and then controlled each with a chakra string connected to one of her ten fingers. This ability to control ten puppets at once earned Chiyo great fame.
The crest of Monzaemon Chikamatsu. The Ten puppets have this crest on their foreheads.

These puppets are very powerful, as Chiyo claimed that she had destroyed a castle with them, and that afterwards she had sworn to never use them again. With this puppet collection it is literally possible to use "one puppet with each finger," each of them boasting a great amount of power. However, in order to use all of their secret mechanisms demands extremely high class expertise and skill. The Chikamatsu Collection has terrifying prowess in taijutsu, ninjutsu, projectile weapons, and so on. Furthermore, as they can change their numbers by combining, the number of abilities they can show becomes even greater. They were capable of countering Sasori's Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets, due in great part to their ability to work together.

1. This puppet somewhat resembled an "oni" (demon). Although it possessed no weapons, its striking power was immense. This puppet primarily used its large fists as a means to fend off attackers. It always kept closer to Chiyo in case it was needed as defense.
2. This puppet was able to extend its arms to form a sort of cage, where it would then launch bombs from its mouth. Since the explosion was accurate and very small, it dealt a great amount of damage to enemies whilst not damaging the cage. This puppet was also proficient at taijutsu.
3. This puppet had one eye, and was capable of releasing an orb from its mouth used for the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar.
4. This puppet had spiky hair, and held the mark of Buddha in its mouth which activated Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique when used in conjunction with puppets #6 and #8. Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction is a technique where puppets #4, #6, and #8 formed a pyramid with a small space at the center. Prior to activation, Chiyo and the three puppets would form a seal that would then open a powerful vacuum that would suck in anything in front of the technique. However, the vacuum was prone to overloading, thus leaving the three puppets vulnerable.
5. A red puppet that works together with puppet #9. It is able to lift its face to reveal a spinning orb with four chakra blades. Since these blades are made of chakra and spin rapidly, even a scrape can prove deadly.
6. This puppet held an "Acts" seal in its mouth, and worked with puppets #4 and #8 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique.
7. This puppet resembled a girl with red hair tied into buns. It wielded two large swords that were capable of cleaving through enemies with ease, although the sheer magnitude of the weapons reduced the puppet's dexterity. Puppet #7 was the main attacker, and could fend off even the strongest of enemies at an alarming rate.
8. This puppet held the "Priest" seal, and worked in conjunction with puppets #4 and #6 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction.
9. A puppet with long black hair. It works in conjunction with puppet #5. Puppet #9 is able to extend its hand via a chain link before connecting with puppet #5 to hurl it around, thus being able to slice mid-ranged to close-ranged targets quickly and effectively. However, if #9 were to be destroyed, #5 would become vulnerable.
10. A bald puppet with large holes in its skull. This puppet's hidden weapons are the long extending cords coiled in its skull that can pierce numerous enemies at a time. Since the range is very long, it can pierce distant targets without even getting close. Also, it is able to latch onto opponents with its cords and then crumble them slowly. Puppet #10 can also use its hands and legs to fight, but lacks physical power.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] These ten puppets were created by the inventor of the Puppet Technique, Monzaemon Chikamatsu. They later came into Chiyo's possession. To use the puppets, Chiyo first released them from their carrying scroll and then controlled each with a chakra string connected to one of her ten fingers. This ability to control ten puppets at once earned Chiyo great fame.
[edit] Puppets
The crest of Monzaemon Chikamatsu. The Ten puppets have this crest on their foreheads.

These puppets are very powerful, as Chiyo claimed that she had destroyed a castle with them, and that afterwards she had sworn to never use them again. With this puppet collection it is literally possible to use "one puppet with each finger," each of them boasting a great amount of power. However, in order to use all of their secret mechanisms demands extremely high class expertise and skill. The Chikamatsu Collection has terrifying prowess in taijutsu, ninjutsu, projectile weapons, and so on. Furthermore, as they can change their numbers by combining, the number of abilities they can show becomes even greater. They were capable of countering Sasori's Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets, due in great part to their ability to work together.

1. This puppet somewhat resembled an "oni" (demon). Although it possessed no weapons, its striking power was immense. This puppet primarily used its large fists as a means to fend off attackers. It always kept closer to Chiyo in case it was needed as defense.
  2. This puppet was able to extend its arms to form a sort of cage, where it would then launch bombs from its mouth. Since the explosion was accurate and very small, it dealt a great amount of damage to enemies whilst not damaging the cage. This puppet was also proficient at taijutsu.
  3. This puppet had one eye, and was capable of releasing an orb from its mouth used for the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar.
  4. This puppet had spiky hair, and held the mark of Buddha in its mouth which activated Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique when used in conjunction with puppets #6 and #8. Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction is a technique where puppets #4, #6, and #8 formed a pyramid with a small space at the center. Prior to activation, Chiyo and the three puppets would form a seal that would then open a powerful vacuum that would suck in anything in front of the technique. However, the vacuum was prone to overloading, thus leaving the three puppets vulnerable.
  5. A red puppet that works together with puppet #9. It is able to lift its face to reveal a spinning orb with four chakra blades. Since these blades are made of chakra and spin rapidly, even a scrape can prove deadly.
  6. This puppet held an "Acts" seal in its mouth, and worked with puppets #4 and #8 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction technique.
  7. This puppet resembled a girl with red hair tied into buns. It wielded two large swords that were capable of cleaving through enemies with ease, although the sheer magnitude of the weapons reduced the puppet's dexterity. Puppet #7 was the main attacker, and could fend off even the strongest of enemies at an alarming rate.
  8. This puppet held the "Priest" seal, and worked in conjunction with puppets #4 and #6 to activate Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction.
  9. A puppet with long black hair. It works in conjunction with puppet #5. Puppet #9 is able to extend its hand via a chain link before connecting with puppet #5 to hurl it around, thus being able to slice mid-ranged to close-ranged targets quickly and effectively. However, if #9 were to be destroyed, #5 would become vulnerable.
  10. A bald puppet with large holes in its skull. This puppet's hidden weapons are the long extending cords coiled in its skull that can pierce numerous enemies at a time. Since the range is very long, it can pierce distant targets without even getting close. Also, it is able to latch onto opponents with its cords and then crumble them slowly. Puppet #10 can also use its hands and legs to fight, but lacks physical power.

Name: Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction
Description: This technique is a performance by puppets #4, #6, #8 from the Chikamatsu Collection. The three puppets get into a triangular formation and by opening the mechanisms marked with "Buddha," "Dharma," and "Sangha," respectively, they invoke this technique. A terrifying tornado breaks out and sucks the targets into the center of the formation. Everything that is sucked into the center is completely crushed with tremendous force and shot out from the back.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a performance by puppets #4, #6, #8 from the Chikamatsu Collection. The three puppets get into a triangular formation and by opening the mechanisms marked with "Buddha," "Dharma," and "Sangha," respectively, they invoke this technique. A terrifying tornado breaks out and sucks the targets into the center of the formation. Everything that is sucked into the center is completely crushed with tremendous force and shot out from the back.

Name: Wooden Puppet Manipulation Technique
Description: The Wooden Puppet Manipulation Technique allows the user to control wooden training dummies by their own will.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wooden Puppet Manipulation Technique
[b]Description:[/b] The Wooden Puppet Manipulation Technique allows the user to control wooden training dummies by their own will.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Kenjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: