Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkimichi Clan Jutsu I_voting_barAkimichi Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkimichi Clan Jutsu I_voting_barAkimichi Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Akimichi Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Akimichi Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Akimichi Clan Jutsu   Akimichi Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Name: Ballistic Waterwheel
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: After the user swallows a great amount of water to make themselves into a human-sized ball, they tuck their limbs inside their clothes and use chakra to propel themselves into a powerful roll. The added water gives the user extra weight, causing more damage to the opponent and area. This is an excellent technique to use against Water Release users as it not only nullifies their attack but also turns it against them.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ballistic Waterwheel
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] After the user swallows a great amount of water to make themselves into a human-sized ball, they tuck their limbs inside their clothes and use chakra to propel themselves into a powerful roll. The added water gives the user extra weight, causing more damage to the opponent and area. This is an excellent technique to use against Water Release users as it not only nullifies their attack but also turns it against them.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Butterfly Bullet Bombing
Description: This is a life threatening technique is used in combination with the red Akimichi food pill, which burns away all of a ninja's excess fat and converts it into chakra. Because the members of the Akimichi clan tend to be overweight to support their jutsu, this pill can give them 100 times their normal chakra level. The intensely concentrated chakra that is gained leaks out from the backbone and becomes visible through friction with the shoulder blade, appearing like a butterfly wing. The user then concentrates the unique chakra into their fist, and then puts all their body weight behind the punch. The massive amount of chakra concentrated, is enough to change the user's body structure, and will die unless given medical attention as described in the Nara clan's medicine book soon after.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Butterfly Bullet Bombing
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] This is a life threatening technique is used in combination with the red Akimichi food pill, which burns away all of a ninja's excess fat and converts it into chakra. Because the members of the Akimichi clan tend to be overweight to support their jutsu, this pill can give them 100 times their normal chakra level. The intensely concentrated chakra that is gained leaks out from the backbone and becomes visible through friction with the shoulder blade, appearing like a butterfly wing. The user then concentrates the unique chakra into their fist, and then puts all their body weight behind the punch. The massive amount of chakra concentrated, is enough to change the user's body structure, and will die unless given medical attention as described in the Nara clan's medicine book soon after.

Name: Double Human Bullet Tank
Description: Two users attack from both sides of an opponent with the Human Bullet Tank in an attempt to smash the target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Double Human Bullet Tank
[b]Description:[/b] Two users attack from both sides of an opponent with the Human Bullet Tank in an attempt to smash the target.

Name: Human Bullet Tank
Description: After the user uses Multi-Size Technique to make themselves into a human-sized ball, they tuck their limbs inside their clothes and use chakra to propel themselves into a powerful, but slow, roll. It is difficult for the user to turn in this form. This technique also plugs up the user's ears.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Human Bullet Tank
[b]Description:[/b] After the user uses Multi-Size Technique to make themselves into a human-sized ball, they tuck their limbs inside their clothes and use chakra to propel themselves into a powerful, but slow, roll. It is difficult for the user to turn in this form. This technique also plugs up the user's ears.

Name: Mega Palm Thrust
Description: After using the Multi-Size Technique to increase their size, the user funnels chakra into their hands. The weight and power of the hands are greatly increased because of the larger size, the muscles are activated with concentrated chakra, and the thickness has also increased. With so much chakra that it becomes visible, the user's palms become like an iron hammer. This gives this attack the power to even cave in the earth, causing extensive crushing damage to anything that may be caught beneath them. This attack is also shown to have a wide range due to the increased size of his palms.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mega Palm Thrust
[b]Description:[/b] After using the Multi-Size Technique to increase their size, the user funnels chakra into their hands. The weight and power of the hands are greatly increased because of the larger size, the muscles are activated with concentrated chakra, and the thickness has also increased. With so much chakra that it becomes visible, the user's palms become like an iron hammer. This gives this attack the power to even cave in the earth, causing extensive crushing damage to anything that may be caught beneath them. This attack is also shown to have a wide range due to the increased size of his palms.

Name: Spiked Human Bullet Tank
Description: With its effectiveness raised several times by using it together with weapons, this technique is an enhanced version of the Akimichi-clan's secret Human Bullet Tank. After wrapping ropes with kunai attached around body, the Multi-Size Technique is used. From that state, one switches over to the Human Bullet Tank. Using the kunai as spikes, the rotation power increases, and the attack power also drastically goes up. In Part II, Chōji grows his hair to wrap around his body in a manner similar to Needle Jizō instead of using kunai, resulting in far more spikes than the previous version.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Spiked Human Bullet Tank
[b]Description:[/b] With its effectiveness raised several times by using it together with weapons, this technique is an enhanced version of the Akimichi-clan's secret Human Bullet Tank. After wrapping ropes with kunai attached around body, the Multi-Size Technique is used. From that state, one switches over to the Human Bullet Tank. Using the kunai as spikes, the rotation power increases, and the attack power also drastically goes up. In Part II, Chōji grows his hair to wrap around his body in a manner similar to Needle Jizō instead of using kunai, resulting in far more spikes than the previous version.

Name: Super Multi-Size
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is basically a larger version of the normal Multi-Size Technique, but unlike the original which seemed to only expand the torso, the user's limbs and torso seem to stay in regular proportion to one another. It gives the user gigantic proportions. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji uses this jutsu in Part I, he must first take his clan's Three Colored Pills to increase his chakra reserves
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Super Multi-Size
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] The Super Multi-Size Technique is basically a larger version of the normal Multi-Size Technique, but unlike the original which seemed to only expand the torso, the user's limbs and torso seem to stay in regular proportion to one another. It gives the user gigantic proportions. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji uses this jutsu in Part I, he must first take his clan's Three Colored Pills to increase his chakra reserves

Name: Multi-Size Technique
Description: This is a secret jutsu passed down in the Akimichi clan that expands the user's stomach. This jutsu increases the user's body size by using up the user's food energy, converting calories into chakra. Akimichi clan members tend to eat fattening foods and have large physiques in order to support this technique. When Chōji Akimichi uses this jutsu in Part I, it gives him a very round appearance. When he uses it in Part II it increases his size, similar to the Super Multi-Size Technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Multi-Size Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] This is a secret jutsu passed down in the Akimichi clan that expands the user's stomach. This jutsu increases the user's body size by using up the user's food energy, converting calories into chakra. Akimichi clan members tend to eat fattening foods and have large physiques in order to support this technique. When Chōji Akimichi uses this jutsu in Part I, it gives him a very round appearance. When he uses it in Part II it increases his size, similar to the Super Multi-Size Technique.

Name: Partial Multi-Size
Description: Like the standard Multi-Size Technique, this jutsu expands the body, but expands parts of the body as opposed to just the stomach. Skilled clan members can alter the size of their body to a large scale with little trouble. Those with lesser skills can use the Three Colored Pills to do the same. With the larger body parts, the user's strength increases proportionally. In Part II, Chōji has mastered this technique to the extent that he can use it almost instantly. The most commonly expanded body part is the arm.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Partial Multi-Size
[b]Description:[/b] Like the standard Multi-Size Technique, this jutsu expands the body, but expands parts of the body as opposed to just the stomach. Skilled clan members can alter the size of their body to a large scale with little trouble. Those with lesser skills can use the Three Colored Pills to do the same. With the larger body parts, the user's strength increases proportionally. In Part II, Chōji has mastered this technique to the extent that he can use it almost instantly. The most commonly expanded body part is the arm.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Akimichi Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: