Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Taijutsu I_vote_lcapTaijutsu I_voting_barTaijutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Taijutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Taijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu   Taijutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm

This list includes Taijutsu that doesn't require a special bloodline or clan nor element combining.

Name: Arhat Fist
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This style of combat focuses on simple physical attacks augmented with Jirōbō's incredible strength. Using simple palm strikes, shoulder thrusts, knee strikes, and punches, Jirōbō can easily defeat an opponent in one or two blows. The strength of his attacks is greatly increased when his cursed seal is active. For example, in his Cursed Seal Level One, he managed to strike back Chōji who was using his Spiked Human Bullet Tank with just one blow.
Quote :
* Rising Knee (昇膝, Shōshitsu): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an upward thrust of his knee.
* Thrusting Shoulder (突肩, Tokken): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with his shoulder.
* Crumbling Palm (崩掌, Hōshō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with a forward palm thrust.
* Upwards Attacking Palm (昇撃掌, Shōgekishō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an upwards palm thrust.
* Pressure Palm (圧掌, Asshō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an downwards palm thrust.
* Rock Attack (岩撃, Gangeki): Jirōbō punches his opponent.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Arhat Fist
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This style of combat focuses on simple physical attacks augmented with Jirōbō's incredible strength. Using simple palm strikes, shoulder thrusts, knee strikes, and punches, Jirōbō can easily defeat an opponent in one or two blows. The strength of his attacks is greatly increased when his cursed seal is active. For example, in his Cursed Seal Level One, he managed to strike back Chōji who was using his Spiked Human Bullet Tank with just one blow.   
[quote]    *  Rising Knee (昇膝, Shōshitsu): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an upward thrust of his knee.
    * Thrusting Shoulder (突肩, Tokken): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with his shoulder.
    * Crumbling Palm (崩掌, Hōshō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with a forward palm thrust.
    * Upwards Attacking Palm (昇撃掌, Shōgekishō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an upwards palm thrust.
    * Pressure Palm (圧掌, Asshō): Jirōbō strikes his opponent with an downwards palm thrust.
    * Rock Attack (岩撃, Gangeki): Jirōbō punches his opponent. [/quote]
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Assimilated Rock Tank
Description: This jutsu is a copied version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank jutsu, the only difference being that the user uses the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with a nearby rock and collect the necessary mass to perform it, instead of creating it themselves. Additionally, using rock powder makes it more damaging, since the resulting human ball is made of a much stronger and heavier material.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Assimilated Rock Tank
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is a copied version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank jutsu, the only difference being that the user uses the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with a nearby rock and collect the necessary mass to perform it, instead of creating it themselves. Additionally, using rock powder makes it more damaging, since the resulting human ball is made of a much stronger and heavier material.

Name: Chakra Enhanced Strength
Element: Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire, N/A
Description: This is a jutsu in which the user focuses precise chakra control into their hands or feet and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. Tsunade created the concept of this jutsu to intimidate enemies and keep them at bay while she healed injured ninja.

The training for this technique is quite arduous, as Tsunade repeatedly came at Sakura with full power to help her learn. Despite this, the outcome of this training is incredible, giving the user enough strength to easily make gigantic craters or kill opponents with single strikes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chakra Enhanced Strength
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire, N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This is a jutsu in which the user focuses precise chakra control into their hands or feet and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. Tsunade created the concept of this jutsu to intimidate enemies and keep them at bay while she healed injured ninja.

The training for this technique is quite arduous, as Tsunade repeatedly came at Sakura with full power to help her learn. Despite this, the outcome of this training is incredible, giving the user enough strength to easily make gigantic craters or kill opponents with single strikes.

Name: Cherry Blossom Impact
Description: While some may see it as "Superhuman Strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate and minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact".

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Cherry Blossom Impact
[b]Description:[/b] While some may see it as "Superhuman Strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate and minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact".

Name: Clone Body Blow
Description: A powerful combination technique invented by Naruto Uzumaki during his battle against Gaara. Using the Shadow Clone Technique, Naruto creates four clones. The five bodies then confuse the enemy using a variety of moves and combinations, and while the enemy is preoccupied with the clones, leaving them open for Naruto to strike the enemy's weak point. By using clones, this technique's offensive power is much higher than a normal body blow. This technique is very showy, looks rather humourous, and makes full use of Naruto's characteristic surprisingness. It is considered to be extremely "Naruto-ish".

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Clone Body Blow
[b]Element:[/b]  N/A
[b]Description:[/b] A powerful combination technique invented by Naruto Uzumaki during his battle against Gaara. Using the Shadow Clone Technique, Naruto creates four clones. The five bodies then confuse the enemy using a variety of moves and combinations, and while the enemy is preoccupied with the clones, leaving them open for Naruto to strike the enemy's weak point. By using clones, this technique's offensive power is much higher than a normal body blow. This technique is very showy, looks rather humourous, and makes full use of Naruto's characteristic surprisingness. It is considered to be extremely "Naruto-ish".

Name: Double Dynamic Entry
Description: A collaboration jutsu used by Rock Lee and Might Guy. In essence, it is simply a double peformance of Guy's signature Dynamic Entry attack, performed in similar, if not identical, fashion as the original technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Double Dynamic Entry
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] A collaboration jutsu used by Rock Lee  and Might Guy. In essence, it is simply a double peformance of Guy's signature Dynamic Entry attack, performed in similar, if not identical, fashion as the original technique.

Name: Drunken Fist
Description: According to Might Guy, Drunken Fist is a kenpō/taijutsu style where, "the more you drink, the drunker you get, and the stronger you become". This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat. It can not be learned, nor can it be taught, or honed and refined through training and practice. Drunken Fist Fighters are not simply drunk, they become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity.

The Drunken Fist is not a reliable option because the 'drunken frenzy' that alcohol induces does not hold for prolonged periods of time; Lee is easily awakened from Drunken fist with a simple scratch to anything that draws blood, sobering him up almost immediately. If he has not overcome his adversary by that time, Lee may be left at their mercy, as shown in his fight against Kimimaro. Lee also seems to have no memory of what happened while he was drunk.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Drunken Fist
[b]Description:[/b] According to Might Guy, Drunken Fist is a kenpō/taijutsu  style where, "the more you drink, the drunker you get, and the stronger you become". This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat. It can not be learned, nor can it be taught, or honed and refined through training and practice. Drunken Fist Fighters are not simply drunk, they become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity.

The Drunken Fist is not a reliable option because the 'drunken frenzy' that alcohol induces does not hold for prolonged periods of time; Lee is easily awakened from Drunken fist with a simple scratch to anything that draws blood, sobering him up almost immediately. If he has not overcome his adversary by that time, Lee may be left at their mercy, as shown in his fight against Kimimaro. Lee also seems to have no memory of what happened while he was drunk.

Name: Dynamic Action
Description: Guy quickly punches the opponent after he does a back-flip.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dynamic Action
[b]Description:[/b] Guy quickly punches the opponent after he does a back-flip.

Name: Dynamic Entry
Description: This jutsu simply appears to be a flying jump kick, often performed on the face of an enemy, while dramatically screaming the words "Dynamic Entry". Might Guy is known to throw a weapon, such as a kunai, at the enemy to distract them while he takes advantage of their blind spot. Not much else is known about this technique, other than the fact that it is mainly used for an exaggerated appearance by Guy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dynamic Entry
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu simply appears to be a flying jump kick, often performed on the face of an enemy, while dramatically screaming the words "Dynamic Entry". Might Guy is known to throw a weapon, such as a kunai, at the enemy to distract them while he takes advantage of their blind spot. Not much else is known about this technique, other than the fact that it is mainly used for an exaggerated appearance by Guy.

Name: Dynamic Marking
Description: This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Kiba Inuzuka to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Double Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes. This jutsu can also be performed while Kiba and Akamaru are using Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dynamic Marking
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Kiba Inuzuka to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Double Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes. This jutsu can also be performed while Kiba and Akamaru are using Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Name: Frog Kata
Description: The Frog Kata is a fighting style used exclusively by those who have mastered Sage Mode. The senjutsu chakra used during Sage Mode activates the body in various ways, enhancing the user's speed, strength, stamina and durability. In Frog Katas, the natural energy used by the practitioner to create senjutsu chakra, also surrounds and encapsulates the user as an aura of natural energy. This aura of the Sage's senjutsu chakra can act as an extension of their body and cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have trained in senjutsu. By employing this aura of natural energy, a Sage such as Naruto can use this aura to extend the reach and force of his physical attacks. Punches that a Sage throws that seemed to have missed, actually hit and send the target spiraling back. One punch can cripple and completely finish off an opponent.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Frog Kata
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] The Frog Kata is a fighting style used exclusively by those who have mastered Sage Mode. The senjutsu chakra used during Sage Mode activates the body in various ways, enhancing the user's speed, strength, stamina and durability. In Frog Katas, the natural energy used by the practitioner to create senjutsu chakra, also surrounds and encapsulates the user as an aura of natural energy. This aura of the Sage's senjutsu chakra can act as an extension of their body and cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have trained in senjutsu. By employing this aura of natural energy, a Sage such as Naruto can use this aura to extend the reach and force of his physical attacks. Punches that a Sage throws that seemed to have missed, actually hit and send the target spiraling back. One punch can cripple and completely finish off an opponent.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Front Lotus
Description: Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Once behind the opponent, the user restrains them and piledrives them into the ground headfirst while rotating at a ferocious speed. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword." However, on episode 193 of the anime, Lee was able to perform this technique without any strain on his body. Kakashi has been shown to be able to use this technique, but to a much lesser degree than Guy and Lee.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Front Lotus
[b]Description:[/b] Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Once behind the opponent, the user restrains them and piledrives them into the ground headfirst while rotating at a ferocious speed. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword." However, on episode 193 of the anime, Lee was able to perform this technique without any strain on his body. Kakashi has been shown to be able to use this technique, but to a much lesser degree than Guy and Lee.

Name: Intersection Method
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone. Genshō used this technique to "break" Rock Lee's Leaf Whirlwind by intercepting Lee's attacking leg. Even though Lee's ankle was not broken due to protection from his ankle weight, he was forced to completely halt his training until the injury was healed.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Intersection Method
[b]Description:[/b] With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu  technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone. Genshō used this technique to "break" Rock Lee's Leaf Whirlwind by intercepting Lee's attacking leg. Even though Lee's ankle was not broken due to protection from his ankle weight, he was forced to completely halt his training until the injury was healed.

Name: Leaf Gale
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The move here is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Gale
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The move here is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Name: Leaf Great Flash
Description: The user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will spin his opponent away.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Great Flash
[b]Description:[/b] The user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will spin his opponent away.

Name: Leaf Great Whirlwind
Description: A series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Great Whirlwind
[b]Description:[/b] A series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Name: Leaf Whirlwind
Element:N/A
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Whirlwind
[b]Element:[/b]N/A
[b]Description:[/b] A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

Name: Leaf Rising Wind
Description: This jump uses the entire body as a spring by amassing power in the legs before kicking upwards. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Rising Wind
[b]Description:[/b] This jump uses the entire body as a spring by amassing power in the legs before kicking upwards. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Strong Whirlwind
[b]Description:[/b] A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

Name: Lion Combo
Description: This jutsu is a variant of Rock Lee's Front Lotus, which Sasuke develops after using his Sharingan to copy the first part of the move. Because Lee wasn't given the chance to finish the attack, Sasuke makes his own ending to it. Like Lee, Sasuke gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. He then delivers a series a of blows that differ between use. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lion Combo
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is a variant of Rock Lee's Front Lotus, which Sasuke develops after using his Sharingan  to copy the first part of the move. Because Lee wasn't given the chance to finish the attack, Sasuke makes his own ending to it. Like Lee, Sasuke gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. He then delivers a series a of blows that differ between use. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Name: Morning Peacock
Description: The Morning Peacock is a certain-kill taijutsu born from the philosophy of Might Guy. The principle of this taijutsu is to rapidly increase the body's abilities by opening up to six of the Eight Gates, and then strike the enemy down with countless punches. The technique is started by kicking the enemy into the air, which for most would be an instant kill. The user then jumps into the air in a distinctive stance and begins punching the enemy repeatedly. The speed of the punches is so fast that they are set ablaze by sheer speed and friction. This creates a peacock-like fan of flaming chakra around the opponent. Once the attack is finished, the enemy will be sent crashing back to the ground, covered with the attack's aura

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Morning Peacock
[b]Description:[/b] The Morning Peacock is a certain-kill taijutsu born from the philosophy of Might Guy. The principle of this taijutsu is to rapidly increase the body's abilities by opening up to six of the Eight Gates, and then strike the enemy down with countless punches. The technique is started by kicking the enemy into the air, which for most would be an instant kill. The user then jumps into the air in a distinctive stance and begins punching the enemy repeatedly. The speed of the punches is so fast that they are set ablaze by sheer speed and friction. This creates a peacock-like fan of flaming chakra around the opponent. Once the attack is finished, the enemy will be sent crashing back to the ground, covered with the attack's aura

Name: One Thousand Years of Death
Description: A very simple technique with an over-dramatic name, One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers (similar to the Tiger hand seal) into the opponent's rectum, causing constipation, pain and/or embarrassment. It has no effect on unconscious targets. Characters that see the jutsu react oddly (Temari blushes, Pakkun questions if it's really a jutsu, and Gamakichi shows a look of disappointment), while those who have used or experienced the jutsu show great fear in it being used on them.
While seemingly useless, the technique can be useful if used correctly. During the first bell test, Kakashi was able to throw Naruto a great distance, probably propelling him with chakra. Naruto would later find out that the point behind the technique was to target the opponent's blind spot, and when one substitutes their fingers for a kunai with an exploding tag, it can be a lethal technique. The aforementioned variant has only been used by Naruto.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] One Thousand Years of Death
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Description:[/b] A very simple technique with an over-dramatic name, One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers (similar to the Tiger hand seal) into the opponent's rectum, causing constipation, pain and/or embarrassment. It has no effect on unconscious targets. Characters that see the jutsu react oddly (Temari blushes, Pakkun  questions if it's really a jutsu, and Gamakichi  shows a look of disappointment), while those who have used or experienced the jutsu show great fear in it being used on them.
While seemingly useless, the technique can be useful if used correctly. During the first bell test, Kakashi was able to throw Naruto a great distance, probably propelling him with chakra. Naruto would later find out that the point behind the technique was to target the opponent's blind spot, and when one substitutes their fingers for a kunai with an exploding tag, it can be a lethal technique. The aforementioned variant has only been used by Naruto.

Name: Painful Sky Leg
Description: This technique is simply a falling axe kick. Tsunade concentrates all of her incredible strength into her heel and strikes the ground, which results in either a gigantic crater or a deep fracture along the ground, killing any opponents caught in its immediate strike zone.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Painful Sky Leg
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is simply a falling axe kick. Tsunade concentrates all of her incredible strength into her heel and strikes the ground, which results in either a gigantic crater or a deep fracture along the ground, killing any opponents caught in its immediate strike zone.

Name: Peregrine Falcon Drop
Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Peregrine Falcon Drop
[b]Description:[/b] The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Name: Reverse Lotus
Description: This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.

Because so many chakra gates are opened at once, it can only be used once, since the user will likely be unable to stand afterward. This is proven when Lee is left barely able to stand after using it on Gaara, and the latter's powerful defenses and long-distance attacks allowed him to win the match. Guy's version involves him launching the enemy into the air, spinning like a drill, and delivering a bone-shattering punch. Might Guy states this technique to be a "combination of such blinding speed that no one can defend themselves against it".

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Reverse Lotus
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.

Because so many chakra gates are opened at once, it can only be used once, since the user will likely be unable to stand afterward. This is proven when Lee is left barely able to stand after using it on Gaara, and the latter's powerful defenses and long-distance attacks allowed him to win the match. Guy's version involves him launching the enemy into the air, spinning like a drill, and delivering a bone-shattering punch. Might Guy states this technique to be a "combination of such blinding speed that no one can defend themselves against it".

Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching their body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique begins with a swift upper kick that will launch their target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful jutsu like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
[b]Description:[/b] A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching their body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique begins with a swift upper kick that will launch their target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful jutsu like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Name: Spinning Heel Drop
Description: After creating several shadow clones, Naruto and his clones launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Spinning Heel Drop
[b]Description:[/b] After creating several shadow clones, Naruto and his clones launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head.

Name: Springtime of Youth Full Power
Description: The user releases a flurry of attacks on the opponent, finally kicking the victim into the air. Once airborne, the user will continue his assault before a powerful drop kick back down earth, emitting a light of youthful energy. The technique's name "Springtime of Youth Full Power" comes from the notion that the user's strength is augmented by their youth.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Springtime of Youth Full Power
[b]Description:[/b] The user releases a flurry of attacks on the opponent, finally kicking the victim into the air. Once airborne, the user will continue his assault before a powerful drop kick back down earth, emitting a light of youthful energy. The technique's name "Springtime of Youth Full Power" comes from the notion that the user's strength is augmented by their youth.

Name:
Type: Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
Description: A well detailed description of your jutsu. Remember to add in such features as it's range, chakra cost, drawbacks, etc to give an overall view of the technique.
Public:

Name:
Type: Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
Description: A well detailed description of your jutsu. Remember to add in such features as it's range, chakra cost, drawbacks, etc to give an overall view of the technique.
Public:
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Taijutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: