Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Land of waves mission I_vote_lcapLand of waves mission I_voting_barLand of waves mission I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Land of waves mission I_vote_lcapLand of waves mission I_voting_barLand of waves mission I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Land of waves mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice2215

Ice2215

Power : 16

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Land of waves mission Empty
PostSubject: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 pm

When we reached the Land of waves i whispered to Shizuku "Bring me to your hiding place,I have a plan to get those thugs" Shizuku did as ordered and brought me to a small alley where he opened a camouflaged door in the wall and he walked into it.I told him to stay there and used Transform to transform into Shizuku walking openly in the Land of waves waiting for the Thugs to appear.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 am

One of the gang members was walking on the streets aswell. Not towards Shizuku but he appeared from alley about good 50 feet behind the man. The man had a wooden bow on his back with a bunch of arrows calmly resting inside quiver. Lastly the bandit had a wakizashi on his waist. As an archer he was always carefully observing his surroundings but what did he found, it was that bastard Shizuku boss had said to punish a little. A small smile appeared on his face as he simply started walking away from the man. Once again he turned back into alley where he had spotted the ladder. Once he reached there he climbed it onto the roof. Gang member quickly started looking around when pulling out his bow and an arrows. Once he located Shizuku he fired the arrow towards the man, aiming with great accuracy. It was coming from behind so it was impossible for normal man to notice it. Once the arrows got fired he quickly laid down on his stomach so he wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 am

Feeling that something was wrong as none of the thugs has approached him yet,Ryuuga turned around to check for the thugs only to see that an arrow was flying towards him, without much time to think Ryuuga ducked down dodging the arrow while muttering to himself "that was a little unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 am

Gang member smiled a little, he still didn't know if he had taken the man down but he was confident. Still as a hunter he didn't let his guard down as he slowly started crawling forward. After crawling few distance forward He noticed that Shizuku had dodged his arrow. As he was on the roof his own body wasn't visible though. Bandit was careful as he knew that something was wrong so he calmly started waiting to see what is his target going to do next. Who knows, maybe he must even call little help by using one of his "special arrows".
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Remembering where the arrow came from Ryuuga looked at the buildings in that direction,while noticing that there was no one visible there it was clear that the person who had shooted the arrow was hiding.Amused by this Ryuuga went into another alley and quietly used the clone jutsu creating an illusion of Shizuku which, after waiting for about five minutes walked out of the alley and once again started roaming the land of waves while the real Ryuuga secretly climbed up the walls of the second alley.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 am

Bandit was still laying on the roof as he calmly watched Shizuku move towards the alley ha had came to the roof. Hunter didn't really have a plan how to take down the man but he knew that something was different. That coward Shizuku would never be able to locate the position where the arrow had came from less alone have courage to come and check things out. It amused the hunter a little as the moment Shizuku turned into alley he stood up on other end of the roof where the ladder had been. Hunter's ears were good because all the hunting and thus he was able to hear ladder making sounds. He calmly drew another arrow from quiver and placed it on his bow, ready to shoot it towards anyone climbing up the stair. Gang member noticed another one walking down the alley. It was rather simple to tell that Shizuku there wasn't real though as he could be seen trough. 'Where the heck did that bastard learn ninja techniques?' asked Hunter in his mind while calmly camping. The noise ladder made didn't give him peace.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Ryuuga noticed that something was wrong as if there would be a trap waiting for him on the top, following his instints Ryuuga used his chakra to boost his jump allowing him to reach the opposite roof as he reached the roof he caught sight of the thug and quickly threw two shuriken attached with translucent wires and used the shadow shuriken jutsu covering the second shuriken with the first at the hunter.Ryuuga then got ready to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 am

Hunter quickly caught notice of the man. He noted how high he had jumped and knew it wasn't his target, "Damn. You aren't Shizuku." said the Hunter with calm voice. He didn't really seem to be afraid of the man. When noticing shuriken coming towards him he quickly dropped his bow and arrow, unsheathing his Wakizashi to block the shuriken. He gave a little smirk when suddenly feeling a strong pain at his knee. He had got hit by the shuriken but that didn't make him scream like a girl, rather he took the pain and threw his Wakizashi towards the man. The he quickly grabbed his bow and pointed it towards the man, ready to shoot his arrow towards him once he dodges.
Back to top Go down
Ice2215

Ice2215

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 am

Noticing that the Bow was once again in the Hunter's hand, Ryuuga quickly used the wires he had attached to the Shuriken earlier to move the shuriken that had missed the hunter to knock away the Wakizahi. Ryuuga then quickly manipulated both of the shuriken and attempted to wrap the Hunter with the wires attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of waves mission   Land of waves mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of waves mission
Page 1 of 1